Not So Fast Steven And Forgetfulness!!!

Steven: Come on, F! Lets go! Our ride is here!

Forgetfulness: Okay! New York, here we come!

Brandon: Ahem!!!! *standing in the doorway, with his arms folding* And, just where do you think you're going?

Steven: Um....... Going right to the supermarket!

Forgetfulness: Yeah! *laughs nervously*

Brandon: You guys are going to New York, aren't you?

Steven: *pushes Brandon out of the way* Come on, F!!! *runs out*

Forgetfulness: *runs out*

Brandon: *gets back up* Stop!!!!!

Steven: *quickly gets in the white Volkswagen Jetta*

Forgetfulness: *quickly gets in the back*

Man: *dark hair and speaks in a gruff voice* Lets do this. *quickly drives off*

Iris: We have to stop them!!! *gets in her car*

All Of Us: Yeah!!! Come on!!! This is so stupid! They can't stop 2023!!!

Man: *drives on West St, crossing the bridge, and stops at the stop sign*

Steven: *looks behind* Iris is behind us!!!! Step on it!!

Forgetfulness: So is everyone else!!! Put the petal to the metal!!! We gotta lose them!!!

Man: *gruff voice* You got it! *drives left onto Washington St, and drives all the way to Interstate 691 in Meriden in a fast motion, hearing the honking of other drivers* I'm Lewis, by the way.

Steven: Nice to meet you, Lewis!

Forgetfulness: Same! Um, this car has no seat belts back here!

Lewis: *gruff voice* Just hang on tight! I'll get you guys to New York as soon as possible! *takes the exit to Interstate 91 south towards New Haven NYC*

Iris: *driving* They're getting away!!!!

Me: *riding up front* We can't lose them!

Brandon: *sitting in the back* They're so clever!

Carlton: *also sitting in the back* Who's that dude, that's driving?

Iris: *driving on Interstate 91 south* No clue!

This story was written on Saturday, December 31st, 2022. (New Year's Eve)

A/N Unbelievable!!!! Steven and Forgetfulness are on their way to New York to stop the ball drop!!! We'll catch them!!! 😅😅😅😅😅😅 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.