Chapter 29-MIGHT

"The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse," -Edmund Burke.

"Let the training begin!" All Might's voice boomed through the communicator. Wasting no time, Izumi grabbed Uraraka by the waist and jumped to the top of the building. Once there, Izumi gently placed Uraraka back on her feet.

"That was loud," Uraraka commented. "Won't they know we are here?" The bubbly girl asked in a panic, to which Izumi just smirked.

"That's exactly what I want," She replied, much to her partner's confusion. "I present the greatest threat to them in combat," Izumi explained. "Bakugo and I have known each other for years, and let's just say he holds a grudge. So he will most likely come chasing after me. I don't know what Iida will do, but he will be yours to take care of. So secure the bomb; I am counting on you," She said firmly, to which Uraraka nodded.

"You got it!" She exclaimed with enthusiasm while giving a thumbs up.

Izumi smiled and nodded. She then raised her feet and stomped on the ground, causing herself to fall to the floor down below. Bakugo and Iida, who had been on guard ever since they heard them land on the roof, were still stunned by the display of force as Izumi had landed gracefully over the debris.

"I will give you just one chance," Izumi said harshly. "Surrender,"

Inside Bakugo, something shattered. His eyebrows began to twitch, and his teeth started to grit. "Are you... mocking me?" He asked, rage seething through every word, much to Iida's astonishment. "You think I can't beat you?!" Bakugo shouted while explosions formed at the palm of his hands. "Stop looking down on me!"

His fists clenched, crackling with energy. Bakugo's eyes narrowed as he focused solely on the opponent in front of him. Then, using his quirk to propel himself, Bakugo reached Izumi in a single jump. He extended his hands to grab Izumi by the head, but she quickly caught him; she then threw herself backwards and delivered Bakugo a solid kick to the stomach, throwing him to the wall.

Before the impact, however, Bakugo stopped himself from the explosions, and using the momentum, he charged back toward Izumi with a lightning kick. The blonde was quickly able to duck under Bakugo's leg, and in a breeze, she delivered her own attack, an axe kick which sent Bakugo plummeting two floors down. Izumi quickly jumped and followed Bakugo down.

On the sidelines, Iida stood, mouth open, gaping at the site where the battle he had just witnessed had taken place. "It all happened so fast...." He thought in alarm. "I could barely see any of their moves...." Then, a small pebble landed on Iida's head, breaking him out of his trance.

"It's not down there; you should be looking, you know?" Iida's eyes darted up, and he saw Uraraka had piled up a debris cloud using her quirk. She then gave an apologetic smile and pressed her fingers together, releasing the rocks onto the floor below, where Iida stood.

On the floors below, Bakugo charged mindlessly at Izumi, who plainly blocked his attacks while delivering ones of their own. Izumi's movements were like a blur of motion. She gave powerful punches and kicks, each with the force of a freight train behind it. Bakugo was once again pummeled into the ground, blood coming out of his mouth as his back landed on the floor.

"So, is this how they felt?" Izumi asked. Her tone had become much more cold and distant. Her gaze morphed into a glare as she observed Bakugo's form on the ground.

"What are you... talking about?" Bakugo said in between pained breaths.

"The kids you bullied," She replied sternly. "Okuda, Ishii, Yoneda, Yamaha," She listed. "Do you remember any of their names?" Izumi inquired as she stood over him.