Ch. 1.8

Elliana

It's been a week since my first date with Embry, since then we've gone on three more and he visits a lot. It's been really great especially because he distracts me from the sadness of not seeing Jake or Quil lately. Jake's sick with mono and Quil's grounded for getting into a fight at school. With Jake not available, Bella has been insufferable, she calls his house constantly, asks about him constantly, and still keeps us up at night with her nightmares. Embry stayed over 'til eleven and heard her screaming, he freaked but I calmed him down letting him know that it's normal. He was curious as to how I got any sleep, but it's really simple, I didn't.
That is currently what we're talking about now as we cuddle on my bed.
"You need to get some sleep." Embry sighs out, frustrated with me telling him that I'm fine. Truth is, I can barely keep my eyes open, but I'd rather talk to him than sleep. But his alarmingly but yet comfortable body heat mixed with his soothing voice lulls me to sleep.

Embry

"Which is why-Are you even listening to me?" I ask her, looking down to be met with soft snores. I chuckle and simply close my eyes, pulling Elle closer to me, and starting to dose off myself.

Third Person

Charlie looks at the time noticing that it's almost lunch time and decides that he'll ask to take out his girls and Embry to the diner where sadly, Ellie no longer works. Her father convincing her to do so so that she could just focus on getting back to her old self, seeing as not only her health had deteriorated but she lost a lot of weight, to the point it was concerning the doctors. Plus, he just wants her to enjoy being a kid, not worrying about paying for groceries as he just received a bonus at the station.
He knocks before opening the door to see his youngest daughter fast asleep cuddled into the side of a snoring Embry Call. The sight causes a smile to fall on Charlie's lips as he knows Ellie hasn't been getting much sleep at night due to her sister. He quietly closes the door before asking his other daughter to go eat with him, leaving the couple to rest peacefully.

"Where's Ellie?" Bella asks her father as they sit in the diner.
"She's asleep." He tells her and she looks down, knowing it's her fault that her family isn't getting much sleep.

<Sorry for the short chapter, just wanted to write a fluffy filler>