Ch. 3.1

Elliana

Today is the day of our gender reveal! We decided to have it in our backyard and to just do a bar-b-que as well for lunch since I told Emily I really wanted to do the reveal in a form of a cake.
Emily invited everyone in the pack, Sue, Billy, Embry's mother, and my dad. Everyone was instructed to wear pink or blue for that is how they 'vote' on which gender the baby will be.
Embry and I think it's going to be a boy so I've got him a baby blue button up shirt and white jeans. I am wearing a baby blue knee length puffed sleeve dress and nude heels.

Elliana's Dress

We both walk into our backyard and see that everyone is here except for Embry's mom

"There's my baby!" Dad says, side hugging me as Emily walks over.
"I've tallied up the 'votes' and will do those before the reveal." She informs me and I nod my head, thanking her. "Everyone! We're going to get food now, mom and dad go first and then grandparents, and then everyone else." At the mention of 'grandparents', I see Embry sadden as his mother said she wanted nothing to do with me or the baby, claiming that I'm a 'gang whore'. I take his hand and send a comforting smile his way, pulling him in the direction of the food. After making our plates, we sit down in the medal chairs that Sam brought.

After everyone finishes eating, Emily reveals the number of votes.
"Okay, eight votes for a boy and three votes for a girl. Now mom, dad, come cut the cake so we can find out." She tells us and I smile at the wolf cake.

Gender Reveal Cake

We cut a piece and lay it on a plate

We cut a piece and lay it on a plate. Pink.
"It's a girl!" Embry cheers as everyone does and some boys that voted wrong groan in complaint, obviously they had placed bets. "Now to do the nursery." He smiles, pecking my lips.