Ch. 2.3

<Wednesday reference in this, can't wait for a season two>

Elliana

"But I've already met them." Embry states as we sit in Forks Diner waiting on Trixie and Mia to arrive.
"I know, but it's this whole thing that they want to meet you as my boyfriend. You know, it's better to just do it than ask questions." I tell him and he nods his head in agreement. I wave the girls over as I see them walk inside. The sit across from Embry and I and their smiles drop as they turn serious.
"Break her hurt and we'll nail gun your's." Mia says in her sinister voice that has always given me chills.
"Hehe..." Embry awake Arely chuckles as he looks at me.
"So now that that's out of the way, I'm Trixie and this is Mia." Trix cheerfully introduces them and Mia smiles at the boy that I think may have wet himself from fear.
"Embry." He says, looking back and forth between the two girls, he's scared shitless.
"Hey, Ellie, I haven't seen you in a bit." The tension is broken by Betty as she gives my shoulder an affectionate squeeze.
"Yeah, I've been a bit busy, sorry." I apologize to the woman, feeling guilty at not coming to see her more.
"What will everyone be having?" She asks, getting her pen and notepad ready.
"Water and the chicken salad, no tomatoes or eggs, with thousand island dressing, please." I order and she smiles, chuckling a "health nut" under her breath.
"Dr. Pepper and a triple cheeseburger with everything and a side of loaded potato fries." Embry orders and Mia nods her head, impressed. The thing about Mia, she may be five foot nothing and only one hundred pounds, but she can eat and is always impressed when she finds someone that can do the same...even if the body measurements aren't the same between the two.
"Same as him." Mia orders and I see Trixie gag, I may have forgot to mention, Trix has been a vegetarian since she was five. She understands that just like that was her choice, others may not choose the same, but it still grossed her out.
"And for you, Trix?" Betty asks her.
"Water with lemon and the Cesar salad." Trix orders and after Betty writes it down, she leaves.
"If you finish it all, you will have my respect." Mia tells Embry and he smirks.
"I can promise you that I will." He tells her and I chuckle. Right, werewolves eat triple their body weight...at least I think Emily was being serious when she said that.
"So what made you talk to her again after ignoring her for months?" Mia asks, wiping the smirk right off Embry's face. I would've laughed if I didn't know that this was a sore subject for the boy.
"Just wanted to sort some things out." He vaguely answers and I can see neither girls are happy with that.
"So Trix, how'd your date go?" I ask, trying and luckily succeeding in changing the subject.
"Awful!" She exclaims and Mia laughs, clearly hearing story before me. "He not only bragged about being able to armpit fart the alphabet but he showed me. In the restaurant. In front of everyone." She groans and Embry and I join Mia in her laughing.
"Tell them the other part." Mia says, trying to catch her breath.
"He shot water at me...through his nose." She grits out and I collapse out of my chair laughing. Luckily, we're the only ones here at the diner, seeing as it's three o'clock in the afternoon.
"Elle." Embry chuckles, helping me off the floor and back into my seat before taking his own again.
"Did he do it in front of everyone?" I ask, trying to hold my laughter in.
"Yep." She grits and I bust out laughing again.

After we calmed down from Trixie's failed date, the food came out and Betty asked if I had laughed a lung out. Which Embry quickly answered with a "yes" before I could shoo the woman away.
Needless to say, Embry impressed Mia by finishing how's food and gained Trixie's blessing because she could "see the love in his eyes" whenever he looked at me.