Chapter 13

"Now where can two pairs of human and wolf twins be?" Anna sigh out loud while kicking a nearby stone in her faustration. They have been searching for hours and their efforts have been nothing but fruitless. "Like how can we possibly lost two... Might I add very destructive and loud twins... It just baffles me that it is that hard to find them"

"I get what you mean... Let's not forget that they are also trouble makers..." Elsa reminded her sister while ducking under a tree brunch.

Anna looked at Elsa, giving a puzzled expression at the Ice Queen. "what are you trying to say here?"

"When there's trouble... There are the twins" she simply sum up the twins destructive nature. They just have to follow any trace of destruction and that give them their best bet to find both Tuffnut and Ruffnut. It was a scratch of an idea but it wouldn't hurt but to give it a try, afterall they were running low on options here.

Anna realise something within meters away from them but not to far for her eyes to catch. It was yards of tree being oddly out of nature's place being slight bend and cut and all when straight a head the dense forest "Look over there... I might just know the one or two who had did this." with that say, Anna and Elsa followed the trail.  Unbeknownst to the tow of them, multiple pairs of eyes have set a targt on their backs.

While the two sisters were set finding where the twins were. Said twins on the other hand were busy laughing off for having to ditch their campsite and Hiccup all together. Their pranks and tendency to cause trouble in the worst case scenario was really their whole entire selling for what makes the two of them different... And the most annoying.

" Oh-the face Hiccup had was priceless! It's that right boy?" Tuffnut say while wiping a tear out of his smiling eye. He then gave a pat onto Belch's sides.

"The gold I would pay to get to see that again!" Ruffnut said uncannily while she relived time just minutes ago and smiling at the fond memories. After they saw that Hiccup had came back from his hunt, with their two head combine together... They used their ultimate strategy of simply just running away from their problems and not taking any responsibility.

"I would trade an arm for it... Though not my arm, maybe someone else's. Indeed good moments doesn't last forever... Once we do eventually regroup with the other's... Hiccup is gonna have our heads" Tuffnut said as it was a matter of fact which it was. They continued their path around the land of obscurity. Fighting a foe was one thing but to find away out when all they see was just nothing but the green trees... They got themselves into a very tricky situation.

"Uhmm... Tuffnut do you know where we are going?" Ruff asked her equally lost brother who was looking at all directions to find their location. This were unfamiliar terrains that they just simply can not distinguished apon.

"Fuck... We are trapped" Tuffnut blurted but then something was caught at the corner of his eye. It looked to be a black figure of a person who was in a crouching position and creeping around the forest. If their was people, she must be from a village near by. "Ruffnut look!" He pointed towards at the distance where the figure was and grin at one another... They were save at last.

They speed up towards the person and slowly and quickly gain the figures attention and when the further they got to the figure the more her features was more visible... Yes it was in fact a she, who was wearing all black and hand a leather hood over her head but the twins could easily see the black hair that rest underneath it. They finally closed up the distance between her and she had pul2out her sword at them for their unsuspecting approached.

"state your business!" she whispered yelled for some odd reason and thinking it was the way around this area, they decided to play along. The were then taken aback by her green eyes, not because they were green but they short off saw Hiccup from them and thought it was him for a second before continuing