Chapter 16

Elsa and Anna wonder the streets of Kneeval. Both sisters were trying to make the most of their window shopping. Enjoying the lovely zephyr and the sun set. It creates such a peaceful atmosphere, even the look Anna was making. Her smile so bright, so lively... I would do anything in her power to protect that smile.

Anna caught Elsa looking at with such a proud look to which cause the princess to blush. Yes, we are used to show each other affection and never really shy from it. Especially since we grew up close, it was a complete normal to us but it must have caught Anna off guard.

"What's up?" Anna asked, giggling softly as they continue to stroll through the busy dirt road.

"Nothing... Just liking how happy you look... I'm-I'm glad... That y-you are here with me right now." Elsa reviewed honestly, tears threatening to pour out her eyes all of the sudden fortunately she was about to held it back. Come on now, your a big girl. Hold yourself together Elsa!

"Awww... Elsa. I feel the same. Yes-yes at least we have each other! Just-just promise me that we will always and I mean... always have one another" Anna tone hindered with a serious tone, her eyes spark with anticipation for her answer yet with a glimpse of sadness and hopefulness. Her lips flat and her eye brows almost closing the gap with one another. The look Anna was giving had hit a soft part in my heart, there was absolutely no room to dispoint her now. I will have to promise her and keep hold that promise.

"Yes. We will over come this! Reclaimed Arendale. Our home. Our people. We will make it, I'm sure of it... As long as we fight together... As family" The two sisters shared a smile. Flustered as well, sharing a rather intimate sisterly bond in such a public setting wasn't ideal but it can't be help. The two of them then chuckled but stop when suddenly a familiar voice called for their attention not far behind them

"Qu-Elsa! Anna! Yes just the ladies we were looking for! At least we can rejoice our reunion!" Tuffnut exclaimed profoundly. His smile was splitting his face in two, his movements were exaggerated, especially both his arms where they are waving in the air. Making bystanders stare at the odd blonde man with long dreadlocks. Ruff and Fishlegs not far behind him rather embrassed while their animal companions all but gave looks of confusion. I'm not gonna lie, its pretty embarrassing. I can not understand that man. So much for keeping a low profile.

Ruffnut proceeds to smack Tuffnut on the helmet and hard. God bless the female twin. Absolute godsend.

"Hey asshole! What you did that for?" Tuffnut glared, his eyes looks like it would melt a hole on his sisters face. She return the gesture with her own one.

"Listen shits for brains! You're making much of a scene with your annoying behaviour! And you are clearly embarrassing us!" The both smacked their foreheads together, locked in a glaring contest while they gritted down on their teeth. Growling at each other. They are wild for sure.

Elsa looked at them with pure disbelieve. She could feel all eyes on them, well in the twins but it was ideal to avoid all attention and we'll they are doing quite the opposite. So much for trying to not attracting to much attention. Gods Hiccup's sarcasm was rubbing into her. Speaking of said man, where is he when the twins are causing trouble. Gods know he is the only man who can stop those two nut jobs.

"Uhm... Ruff! Tuff! Please stop! You-you both are making a scene here!" Anna gave it her all. Distressed written all over her pretty flustered face. She held her hands out, it hopes that it was enough to defuse the brawling twins but to no avail. I have to give it to her for trying. Although her efforts are fruitless but it wasn't any better then Fishlegs and myself.

Fishlegs looked so hesitant to assist the princess. Always withdrawing his huge hands back and front it was starting to get pathetic. The look he was masking was no better then his movements, traces of fear and the expreof a bride having cold feet during their wedding day. I myself was no better. I'm literally frozen in place. No puns intended.