𝐬 𝐢 𝐱.

𝐕𝐈

𝐕𝐈

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

✮✮✮

𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄)

   "Why'd you convince my dad to let me to come?" Y/n asked, as we crouched behind a wall. We were outside the building where the gala was being held as people in suits and dresses passed. I was still in the academy uniform since neither Elliot nor y/n owned a suit in my size. Y/n, however, was dressed in a black dress/suit which looked amazing on her. I hadn't told her that though.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

  "How do I look?" Y/n asked, stepping into the living room. Five couldn't help but smile at the sight of her. She looked stunning, he couldn't deny that.
  "Like you're about to go to a funeral." Five said as y/n chuckled slightly. He smiled at the thought that he'd made her laugh.
  "Thank you, Five. I'll take that as a compliment."

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

  (these are the masc and fem fits, or choose ur own)

  "Huh?" I asked, as she turned her entire body to face me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

  "Huh?" I asked, as she turned her entire body to face me.
  "I thought you wouldn't want me here, yet you helped convince my dad to let me come with you guys." I frowned slightly at her words.
  "What makes you think I wouldn't want you here?"
  She laughed, "We haven't exactly been friendly with one another. You seem to hate me."
  Her words stung slightly as I realised she was right. "I mean, you ignore my entire existence and, not to mention, you held me captive in my own home."
  "No, I don't hate you. You're just mildly annoying." She smiled halfheartedly, "Plus, if it makes you feel better, I hate most people."

  "Will you two shut up already?" Diego asked, peering over the top of the wall, "We're supposed to be discreet here."
  He climbed over the wall before Lila quickly followed after him.
  "Ladies first." I smiled at y/n as she raised her eyebrows.
  "Actually, I think I'll go last."
   I shrugged and climbed over, y/n following close behind. We crouched behind a parked car, out of sight from everyone else.

  "So, what's the plan?" Lila asked, as Diego spied over the side of the car.
  "We infiltrate, we identify, we extract. Double time." I nodded as both Lila and y/n looked confused.
  "What the hell is he talking about?" Lila asked.
  "Find the old man and get out fast."
  Diego turned to us, "That's what I said. Follow me"
  "After you." Lila gave a fake smile as y/n inched past us. I watched as she hurried behind Diego, before staring back at Lila.
  "What, I can't be polite?"
  God, did she piss me off. "Cut the crap. Alright? Y/n and my dimwitted brother might buy your bullshit, but I don't trust you for a second."
  "O ye of little faith." was her response.
  "Stick it up your ass." She smiled and followed behind y/n and Diego. We scurried behind the cars and into a seperate entrance to the building.

  There was a low rumble of voices as the people around us spoke to one another. A waiter offered y/n and I a glass of champagne from the tray he held, which we graciously accepted. We slipped through crowds of people, attempting to catch sight of our father.

  "I don't see Dad anywhere." Diego stated, to which I replied, "Just keep an eye out for the Majestic Twelve. I got the upstairs."
  I turned to leave before remembering what y/n had said. 'you ignore my entire existence'.
  "Hey, y/n, you coming?" She smiled and nodded before following after me.
  "Oh, Diego," I turned back, "Try not to do anything too stupid."

  We left through a doorway and into a crowded room filled with people dancing. Not where we wanted to be. I turned back to leave but stopped as y/n stayed put. She watched as the couples danced, seemingly distracted.
  "Hey!" I whisper-shouted and she hummed in response, "We don't have time for distractions, let's go!"
  I placed my hand on her lower back to steer her away before she spoke, "But look at them! I've always wanted to try ballroom dancing. Y'know, like the princesses in movies?" She didn't take her eyes away from the dancers and I sighed as her eyes lit up, "Dance with me! Please?"
  "Absolutely not." She glanced at me, eyes wide like a puppy. I was not about to fall for that. Or at least, I didn't think I was. "I'm not a dancer."
  "Just one dance?" God she was hard to say no to. Still, we had a mission and it didn't involve dancing.
  "Later? After we find Dad."
  "Promise?" I interlocked my pinky with hers and smiled, "Promise."

  We retraced our steps, finding a large spiralling staircase, which we snuck up. A group of men, who I assumed to be the Majestic Twelve, walked past where we hid. We watched them enter a room, locking the door behind them. I reached for y/n's hand and she quickly pulled away.
  "What are you doing?" She asked.
  "Relax. Take my hand so I can teleport you with me." She reluctantly held my hand as I spacial jumped into a closet in the room that the men had entered.

  As soon as our feet hit the ground, y/n snatched her hand out of mine and held it to her mouth. She'd gone pale and I watched as she tried to compose herself. I gave her a reassuring nod as if to say 'Are you okay?' to which she shook her head. I held out my arm as she steadied herself against it, before focusing on the conversation before us.

  "The president is continuing to make inquiries into Roswell and the other crash sights, gentlemen." I peered through the gaps in the closet doors, y/n doing the same. "And, as you know, we cannot allow him to get his nose into our business."
  I watched as one of the men wiped a monocle before bringing it to his eye.
  "I've confirmed the motorcade will indeed be turning left on Elm Street. We'll have our people in place."
  I could feel y/n's eyes boring into me yet I continued to stare intently as the man began speaking. "Gentleman, this plan of yours seems ill-timed."
  "It's going to be a turkey shoot."

  A quiet sneeze sounded next to me, as the man spun to face us. As I'd suspected, it was Dad. I looked to y/n who was already watching me with an apologetic look in her eyes. Dad moved swiftly to the fireplace and picked up a long rod before walking towards us. I grabbed her hand in mine and spacial jumped y/n I out of the closet and back into the corridor.

  "Shit, I'm so, so sorry!" She began apologising as I brushed myself off. "I tried to hold it, I really did..."
  "Don't worry about it, okay." I gave her a reassuring smile. "We found Dad and we know now that he's the last member of the Majestic Twelve."
  I heard low breathing behind us and turned to be met with a waiter, dressed in a white suit with slicked back hair. I knew exactly who this was...
  "Shit-"

✮✮✮

  yall im sorry for not posting on friday, i was ill
anyways imma do a double update to make up for it so next chapter will be out soon :)

  ily guys !! <33

-eva xoxo

𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒂. [five hargreeves 𝑥 reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें