𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭.

𝐕𝐈𝐈

✮✮✮

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  The man grabbed Five by his collar and threw him against the wall, before he teleported behind him. He turned to y/n, doing the same thing, except she hit the wall, causing a searing pain to erupt down her back. Five kicked him in the back of the knee, and attempted to suffocate the man as y/n pulled herself back to a standing position. She'd never fought a fully grown adult before, but she'd been in a handful of school fights, so she wasn't entirely new to it all.

  The man flipped Five over his head as y/n wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled back as hard as she could. Five jumped from the floor to behind her as the man attempted to pull her arm away. He resorted to biting down on her arm, causing her to yank her hand away in pain. She backed towards Five as the man stood up and faced the pair. Five grabbed her hand and attempted to jump them both to safety, but was unsuccessful in doing so.

  "Who the hell is that, and what's going on with your powers?!" Y/n asked Five, her voice shaky. Before Five could give an answer, the man had punched him in the nose, causing him to stumble back. Y/n ducked, dodging a fist, before trying to punch him back. He caught her fist in his own and pulled her forwards. She fell onto the carpet, her hands grazing the surface giving her an aching friction burn. The man turned his attention back to Five as y/n caught a glimpse of Diego being strangled by the staircase. She flipped onto her back and kicked the man hard between the legs, before running to help Diego. He was now being suffocated by one man and punched repeatedly by another.

  She kicked one of the men in the back of the knees, causing him to topple over, as Diego pulled a knife from his pocket and threw it at the man. It missed by an inch and he turned his attention to the girl. He dragged her aganist a wall and punched her, giving her a busted lip and a bloody nose. Diego was still struggling with the man strangling him and Five was being attacked. The three tried desperately to fight back but to no avail. Y/n heard Diego call Lila's name and her attention turned to the woman stood at the top of the stairs. She watched as the three struggled, deciding who to help before turning away from Diego and rushing past y/n towards Five.

  Y/n managed to clasp the knife Diego had thrown and stabbed the man's arm, making him fall back in shock, she took the oppurtunity to smash his head into the window behind her and stab him again between the shoulder blades. He cried out in pain before passing out, his top half hanging out of the window. By this point, Five and Lila were gone, as well as the man they were attacking, and Diego had knocked out the man who'd been strangling him.

  Diego rushed outside, followed closely by y/n, as they hurried to catch up to Sir Hargreeves. They dashed outside, just in time to see the car pulling away. Five watched, his face distorted and already beginning to bruise. Lila arrived just behind them as they all stood, watching the car drive off.