𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟.

𝐈𝐗

✮✮✮

𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  "Okay, I'm out." Luther brushed his hands off on his thighs and stood up, heading over to the stairs.
  "Did you even hear me, Luther?" Five asked, the sharp panes of his face hardening with frustration.
  "Yeah, yeah I did. I heard a kid who hasn't aged for 13 years who still wants his daddy to come and fix everything." Luther gave a sarcastic smile, "Well, you can count me out...It's time we all grew the hell up."
  Everyone called after him, Allison's voice being the loudest, as he made his way down the stairs. Diego followed close behind him, before Five blinked infront of Luther.
  "No one leaves until we figure this out." I watched Five's face grow more irritated by Luther's unwillingness to help. He sighed before grabbing Five's collar and throwing him over the railing of the stairs. Just before he hit the ground, a bright blue flash of light appeared and he was gone. Luther and Diego continued down the stairs, arguing with one another in hushed voices. Once they exited out of the front entrance, the room fell into silence.

  Klaus reached for a bowl of jello, but never actually took a bite. Instead, he stirred the paste around mindlessly, until taking a breath of air to speak.
  "You know, I could really go for some tacos right now. Allison? Tacos?"
  "Shouldn't we wait?" She queried, pointing a thumb in the direction of the door.
  Klaus waved a dismissive hand, "I mean, it could take forever for them to bro it out" He made his voice lower for the last part.
  "Vanya, y/n, tacos?"
  I smiled, happy to be included, "Yeah, I could totally go for something to eat."
  "Is there any way that tacos are gonna cause the end of the world?" Vanya asked, as Klaus and I stood up and Allison grabbed her purse.
  "I mean, there's only one way to find out, right?" He danced around the room, snapping his fingers, "Let's go!"

✮✮✮

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  The Hargreeves siblings and y/n had just arrived at a woman's hair salon, where Allison worked, after getting the tacos Klaus had been craving. Allison had put the radio on, and busted into their stash of champagne, whilst Vanya lined up some bottles and shot at them with finger-guns. Y/n had sat beside Klaus in a stool, before Allison began styling Klaus' hair. She watched as Allison ranted about her husband to the pair.

  "Ugh! The nerve of that man! I mean, one thing goes wrong, and he's on a warpath." She picked up a bottle from the vanity, waving it around in her hands. "I mean, 'doesn't know who I am'?"
  She placed careful emphasis on each word, an attempt to convey how frustrated she was. Y/n continued to watch in silence, unsure of exactly how they'd began this conversation.
  "No, no. No, Ray. You know exactly who I am. You just can't handle it. I'm-I'm protecting him." Allison continued, pulling at a strand of Klaus' hair and snapping a hairclip into place.
  "Ow! From what?"
  Allison stared at him through the mirror, "The end of the world, for one."