Timeline

This story is inspired by, Sins of a Galactic Empire Reborn (Fanfiction), The Terran Republic (Wattpad), The Council vs the Republic Redux (Fanfiction), THe Terran-Republic Affair (Fanfiction), and finally Its a Big Galaxy Out There (Wattpad). Also the thousands of other Star War x Halo Stories that slowly inspired me to make my own vision.

To those authors, I thank you.

Codex: Weapons (2605)

Battle Deployment Uniforms

UM-18 Powered Armor System

The UM-18 PAS is an exoskeleton system utilized by the United Terran Marine Corp and United Terran Army Command, designed in 2595, it is one of the newer iterations of an exoskeleton utilized by the UTSC Forces. Using new Nano-Carbon Plating and Nanomalite Casting, the UM-18 has a dedicated Neural interface that allows the user to be connected with command and control centers and receive orders and updates in an instant as well as gain access to any intel-gathering UAVs in the vicinity as well as most of UTSC Infrastructure. It also comes with shielding, like the older models, this is the 8th Exoskeleton to do so, with an advanced Plasma Field Generator, it is able to sustain up to at least 1 whole Plasma Rifle Charge.

It is also considerably modular, allowing for a whole range of attachments and customization for the user depending on the branch, from the Army all the way to the ODSTs.

Melee (isco5721 shout out to you)

M172 Special CQC Weapon

A weapon made out of pure Beskar/Strangrealium (Beskar and Strangrealium are the same thing). It is only issued to the Spartan and Special Forces Command as a melee weapon.

It also has a special mini generator that generates Plasma in concentrated amounts on the blade, tests have shown it is effective against most armor including low and medium-yield energy shield systems. It is a weapon made for a true warrior, also at an extreme cost, costing as much as an M105 MBT, hence why it is only given to the best of humanity.

Mk. IV General Purpose Combat Knife

A blade made of a stainless steel-nanocarbon alloy, it is one of the most durable parts of a soldiers kit and able to do a multitude of things, either cooking smores or brutally stabbing your enemy in the face and then cooking smores, it is an essential part in the kits of the soldiers of the UTSC.

Guns (Pretend the guy from the Ahoy YT channel voices these)

MA50 Assault Rifle

The MA50 was created by the famous FN Colt Company as the PAR Mk 50. It fires 60 of the 7.1x 58 Telescoping "Bolt" (.208 UTSC) and was submitted to the UTSC for the Next Generation Soldiers Loadout (NGSL).

Against the Misriah Armories PMA7, the PAR Mk 50 was superior in almost every aspect.

On a trail of over 1500 rounds fired the PMA7 jammed 43 times, the PAR Mk 50, 0.

When introduced in 2583 it soon became a favorite as it was fully customizable and could take an Elite Shields down in a single well-aimed burst from the virtually no recoil gun, with the MA50 being the standard for the Army and Navy while it was renamed the MA8 for the Marines.

With a signature 60-round magazine mounted in a conventional layout, nothing will get through the storm of steel.

There are also modifications for the MA50 turning it into a heavy-barreled variant, the MLSW 51 which is the LMG Variant of the MA50.

TAK-47 and M1 Assault Rifle

As the name suggests it is a very distant offspring to the legendary AK47, manufactured by the successor company of the 47 as well, the Kalashnikov Terran Group. Firing an updated version of the 7.62x 39R, the M130 Short Operation Velocity Intermediate Enhanced Telescoping (S.O.V.I.E.T) from a 30-round Polymer Banana Magazine. It is cheap and reliable to make, using an enhanced Coil Barrel and an independent gas operating system with a modified rotating bolt.