Boots on the Bloodstained Ground in Hell Part 1

A/N: I'm back nerds, HAHAHAHAHA.

Hallo and sorry for the delay guys, school and all, this one is a bit shorter so it can saturate your hunger. I've been re-reading the Terran Republic and I have found that the original author, Ve_Speaker has revamped his story, not an explanation why I left for so long but I have [published a new fic, I mean i'm sure you saw it, basically lets buff the fuck out of both sides (ME and Halo) and have them brawl. (Will eventually cross post it here)

Anyways, enjoy! Also Please Read and Review and PM me if you have suggestions, thank you!

...

...

...

"Man must rise above the Earth-to the top of the atmosphere and beyond for only thus will he fully understand the world in which he lives." -Socrates.

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Location: Koyot District

Ryeo-1029

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

A groan emanated from the massive suit of armor as Ryeo began to stir, his last memory being he was falling out of the sky before he hit the ground pretty hard. He slowly got up as he began to recollect his thoughts.

"Motherfucker" he said as he picked himself up, he was dazed as his instincts instantly realized he had no weapon in his hands. He looked around for his MA50, the weapon being nowhere in sight. He looked to see he was inside a building, from the layout and look of the place, it looked like one of those apartment building lobbies.

"That was quite the fall wasn't it?" said a voice as Ryeo looked to see his HUD materialize a reptilian avatar that looked like an ancient movie monster from long ago.

"Now you speak up. Great, just where am I?" asked Ryeo to Gojira as he pulled an M10 PDW from his thigh plate and deployed the stock, It was not like the Spartans needed butt stocks, the augmentations had allowed them to pretty much have godly recoil control to the point that it was basically any weapon was a laser beam, but to Ryeo it was a habit, a habit that would not go away from his old days in the Army.

"Your current point is currently 200 miles away from the recommended drop point, armor integrity is holding at 97%, and shields are down to 64% and recharging, you are in the Ninoko Docking DIstrict and behind enemy lines," said Gojira, the AI chirped a bit as Ryeo went out of the shattered glass doors and looked around outside as he looked up.

His HUD instantly recognized the thousands of ODST Drop Pods as they came screaming down he saw blue flak rising to meet them a few exploded but most of them were fine. In the distance, a few massive ships came bearing down from the skies above.

A couple of them exploded in brilliant light displays as more Republic ships broke the clouds.

"Looks like our ground boys are getting some well-needed support," said Gojira as Ryeo just shook his head. Multiple icons popped on his HUD, he assumed these were ODSTs, considering the amount of pods and the coordinated paths in groups.

"Just try to locate where the rest of Kaiju is," said Ryeo with a huff as Gojira nodded and disappeared from the HUD. Ryeo began to move out as he moved out of the parking lot and turned into the streets, concealing himself in the buildings as he activated his active-camo module, his body now just a clear shimmer that only the most eagled eyes could see.

He looked down the street as he scanned the immediate area in front of him, it was an intersection, or at least it was, many of the buildings lining up the roads were burnt husks, indicating the artillery strikes used to push out the dug-in defenders.