HOW ANGELS KILL

𖦹 INTERLUDE SIX;                                           HOW ANGELS KILL 

CORRECTION: angels do not kill, they destroy. 

with a delicacy as dangerous as foxglove, they draw you in with painted tongues and sharpened teeth. silly mortals, always wanting more, desire will be the death of you! features carved with the secrets of heaven, the angels roll their vulgar gazes away from the sun. eyelashes heavy with immortal impotence, you dare to slip into their spell. dare. their words drip with the purest of honeys, so repulsively sweet that you are left begging for more. sticky fingers and sticky lies, you are as doomed as icarus when he graced the burning sun. this is a burning unlike others, is it not? hell will never be as wretched as heaven. in heaven's treacherous arms lie the curse of the angels, creatures so perfect they are poison itself. skin radiating with promises of passion, fingers smooth as the moonlights rays, sirens birthed from divine destruction. lust lingers from their every breathy sighs, embracing us into their lovely ruin. cities crumble and decay at the foot of their figures. angels can never be satisfied with killing. it is in an angels nature to destroy.