4

We've been laughing and drinking for hours now and I'm feeling a bit dizzy becouse of the alcohol but I can still feel that drunk guy's gaze on my dress. It makes me uncomfortable and I keep fidgeting with my rings.

I try to stay calm but after a few more minutes I can't do it anymore.

"Hey, Zach, where's the bathroom?" I ask him since I found out we're at his house.

"Up the stairs second door on the left. I can go with you if you don't want to go alone." Zach smiles at me.

"No, that's okay." I stand up and hurry up the stairs. I still feel someone's eyes on my back.

There's not much people up here. Just some couples making out.

I make my way to the bathroom and lock myself in it.

I lean on the closed door behind me and take a deep breath. Opening my eyes I look at myself in the mirror infront of me.

My lips are cracked from biting them. I didn't even realise I was doing that.

I just stare at myself for a while. Am I overreacting? He was looking, right? But he's not the first guy to ever do that. I shouldn't be feeling so anxious.

Without thinking I put my hand in my pocket.

Wait-

I'm wearing a dress.

And it does not have pockets.

And I do not have my pills.

I must've left them on my nightstand.

Fuck.

I search the drawers under the sink and every shelf in this bathroom. And nothing's here. Who doesn't have at least one package of pills in their bathroom?

Shit.

I take some deep breaths and try to sort myself out.

The urge though-

I unlock the bathroom door and step on the hallway.

While I'm turning to the stairs a someone brushes my hip with their hand.

I quicken my pace and head downstairs.

Before I reach the last step I turn my head around.

Fuck.

I'm sobered up in a moment.

I walk to the couches where the boys are still joking around.

"You good?" Alex asks me. Now everyone's staring at me.

"Yeah, why?"

"You look pale." He says worried.

"I'm just tired. I didn't sleep well last night." A half-truth.

"Let's go home then." He stands up and takes my hand. "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" He says to his friends and gives them some 'bro' hugs again.

They all say goodbyes to me and Lach of course has to give me a hug. I love this guy.

Before we exit the room I turn back and look at Zachary. I catch him already looking at me with his green eyes again. Is that him?

No Valeri there's hundreds of Zachary's. It'd be a too big coincidence.

But he looks so familiar.

Once we make it to the car I'm already sober.

My brother turns up some music and we pull out of the driveway.