Chapter 4

Day 1

I see nothing but darkness for a few moments before my vision returns. The area around me is a thick forest, and I look down to see I am standing on a large radiant satanic symbol engraved into the dirt. It is dark out and the moon is a bright gray. My skull is aching, and everything feels disoriented. After I regain my balance, I notice a satchel on the ground to my left. I proceed to pick it up and examine its contents. Inside are a box of Cuban Cigars, a lighter, a tampon, some Viagra tablets, a lollipop, a blood-soaked dildo, and a note saying "GO FUCK YOURSELF" in crude handwriting. It must be from Satan.

I am pleased to see my body is just the way I left it before I was attacked by a croc. My arm has a ring of puncture marks from the extreme doses of heroin I would take while already high on crystal meth. That kind of resurrection accuracy makes me delighted. A smile appears on my face.

I brush off dust from my pants, and examine the forest, looking for an exit. I pace around for a moment and survey my surroundings. Curiosity overwhelms me and I deposit my hands into some plant growth where I hear strange noises coming from the other side. The noises appear to be oddly sexual. I split it apart with outstretched palms, and peek at what lies on the other side.

Through the vegetation lies a large homestead encompassed by a parking lot with numerous automobiles occupying it. I lunge over the verdancy with one leg, closely followed by the other. I approach the residency with heavy eyelids. It has occurred to me how I had not slept for a few days. My testicles ache as well, as I had not had sex in a while either.

"I wonder what this place is," I ponder to myself. People can't live here because there is an advertisement sign placed promptly above the complex. It says "Edward Scissorhand's Lesbo Whorehouse" in big bold luminous letters. "Ahh!" I exclaim. "This will be interesting."

I take a few steps toward the lesbian paradise, with each stride the moans of a cuming homo become increasingly deafening. I inhale the scent of fresh spandex on oiled thighs, and the arousing citrus from opened bottles of moisturizing lotion. When only a few yards away from the entrance to the lesbian whorehouse, I hear a somewhat masculine shriek. I scuttle inside to see what the fuck is going on in there.

Bursting inside, I see a bunch of fat dykes on top of each other, screaming. I'm assuming they're cries of joy, based on the gleeful expressions on their faces. They are naked from the waist down, stroking their vaginas on one another.

"That's almost hot." I say.
All at once, they turn their heads in my direction and pause. One of the lesbians, their leader I'm assuming, stands up and walks towards my direction. She then begins to speak.

"Ahem, excuse me for asking but, who the fuck do you think you are?" The lesbian says.

"What do you mean?" I say with a raised eyebrow.

"What I mean is this is a lesbian funhouse. And based on the giant bulge in your pants, I can say with confidence your not a lesbian. Sorry pal, only camel toes allowed."

In shock that the bitch in front of me has the audacity to disrespect me, Satan's words echo in my skull. "You will be granted temporary immortality to ensure you have the capability to effectively cause mass chaos and destruction." That sparks a smirk across my face.

I grab the fat dyke by the throat with my outstretched right hand, and proceed to squeeze with all my might choking her. She fights back, but in vain. Even though she is a lesbian, she is still a chick no matter how masculine she seems. With my other hand I reach into the satchel strapped to my side. I attain the bloody dildo and hold it in the air for the room to see. I then shove it down the dyke's windpipe, stretching her throat in the process. I continue to repeatedly take it out then forcefully shove it farther back down her esophagus, blood spewing out the entire time.
Once I feel her go limp, and life leaves her body, I take the now even bloodier dildo out of her throat. The entire room is staring at me with eyes-wide enough to intimidate a dinosaur.