Chapter 6

Day 2, continued

As we drive down the Idaho interstate, I arrive at the conclusion to go down an outlet to see if I can find some late-night fuckbuddies.

Ladasha is asleep in the passenger's seat, and she snores like an old man on chloroform.
I notice I have taken a detour down a dark and ominous road full of scary-looking forestry. Then I see some prostitutes on the road dressed in pink spandex and a tank top. "Time to go fuck some bitches." I think to myself.
Driving towards the hookers I adjust my belt so it isn't cutting off circulation for my ginormous dick. I then pull up so the prostitutes are to the left of the drivers window.

"Hey handsome, wanna have a good time?" One of the hookers says with a lower voice than I would have anticipated.

"Cut the bullshit!" I angrily reply. "Are you gonna suck this dick or what?"

"Ok hun, that'll be 20 bucks." The other hooker says.

"Damn, you whores are cheap sex." I say with a smirk.

I tell the prostitutes not to wake up Ladasha in the passanger's seat while we fuck in the street. A hooker then proceeds to suck my dick while the other gives me a rim job. After a few minutes of intense fucking, I then get the most erotic idea ever.

I reach into my satchel and retrieve my lollipop I received from Satan. I then insert it into the anus of the hooker who's giving me head. I tell her to shit all over the candy, and she promptly does so as a chipotle child is defecated onto the lollipop. I then remove the shit encrusted lollipop from her ass and then start jerking off until I cum gallons all over the candy. I then grab the prostitute who's giving me a rim job and tell her to eat it. When she refuses to do so I pry her mouth open and force feed her the Dutch lollipop by shoving it down her throat. She swallows it, but then pukes all over my nice, blood-soaked jacket. I punch her in the face until she begs for mercy. Then I kick her in the pussy until she faints from the pain.
The other whore is trying to call 911, so I grab her iPhone and shove it up her asshole. I then grab her by the hair and drag her across the street pavement to my car. Grabbing the hunting rifle I quickly let her go. But before she can situate herself, I put a bullet through her neck and watch her choke to death.

However, the hooker did manage to successfully call 911 before I killed her. Therefore the emergency phone operator must have heard the prostitutes screams and last breaths of life.

"I got to get the fuck out of here," I say calmly to myself.

As I drive towards my destination, Ladasha wakes up next to me.

"Da fuck was that nigga?" She says.
"Just some cheap sluts. No biggie." I feel like a faggot for saying that.

---<===3 penis ;)

As we drive I think of ways I can convince Satan I belong in hell. No matter what horrible acts I'm doing, the thought is always in my mind. I've brainstormed a couple of plots, but that's only a start.

It feels like after only a few hours I pass Idaho's capital, Boise and over the Nevada border. It is now very late out and even though I am immortal, I need sleep. But knowing my body, it is nearly impossible for me to sleep without having sex first. Granted, I did fuck some sluts a few hours back, but the effects have all but worn off by now.

I rent a cheap motel and park in front with my badass blue Ferrari. I step out and my dick instantly pops into a boner as I see a sexy 13 year old chick eating ice cream. I whisper to myself, "Oh fuck yeah, Jackpot!"
I walk up to her and ask "where are your parents?"

"Um, my parents are dead..." She replies.

"Wanna fuck?" I hastily reply with a wide grin.

"But I'm a virgin..." The teenage girl is clearly uncomfortable.

"Does it look like I fucking care?"

"Um, no"

"So is that a yes?" I ask with an inquiring look.

The girl first looks around and checks her surroundings in the motel parking lot. She then says "Ok fine."

Did I mention in my previous life I was HIV positive?

I take her by the hand without giving two shits what her name is, and bring her into the motel room with two beds, one of which is occupied by Ladasha. I politely ask her "Could you go somewhere the fuck else?"

"That's ok. I can watch." The black woman says.

"Whatever." I say and cut out the lights, till the only source of radiance is a burning candle on the nightstand. I then fuck the teenagers brains out till she cums like a quacking duck.