Stay with Me. Forever.

This oneshot was requested by
ParanormalActivaty. Hope this is good! (And photo above is by VSasha! It looks amazing!!)

⚠️⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING!!!! THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS BAD AND UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS! IT ALSO INCLUDES VERBAL ABUSE, BLOOD, BODY SHAMING, AND DEATH!!! PLEASE BE CAREFUL READING IF ANY OF THOSE THINGS ARE TRIGGERS!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️

Grian spread his parrot wings and took off into the air, marveling at his complete mansion. Well, "complete" mansion. The back walls were put up, but there was no decoration or detail behind the structure. He doesn't talk about that fact, brushing off anyone who dares bring it up and turning to threats to anyone who pushes further. Even Mayor Scar, who Grian won a bet against at the conclusion of the Mycelium War, didn't say anything about it. Part was because the Mayor was meant to help finish the back of the structure, and the mansion's owner was noticeably more violent in his intentions than before. Especially when it came to a certain hermit.

Regardless, Grian was stretching his wings one day after having finished making the front of his mansion more luxurious. Becoming bored of the view, he circled around the rooftops once before peeling away and flying around the nearby jungle. The wind in his hair made the hermit laugh in joy, nothing making him feel as free as the wind blowing through his hair and his wings beat the air, allowing him to defy gravity. All was going fine until he spotted an oddity in the bright green jungle foliage.

A small fleck of (f/c) shone through the trees.

He swooped down and landed gracefully beside the (f/c) material. The thing was, the (f/c) wasn't just a random scar in the jungle from some hermit's newest building project, or littered trash. No, the (f/c) that was visible from the sky was the shirt of a person. A hermit. A hermit named (Y/n). The hermit Grian would do anything to protect. That made him freeze. There was a lot of blood on the bright grass, making Grian worry. Rolling them over, Grian then saw the problem. A large firework scar had fused their elytra to their back. Despite having very little medical training, Grian knew he had to do something.

He picked (Y/n) up and carried them back to his mansion. Despite his great prowess in building, he wasn't very wise on the medical front. So, Grian did the next best thing: he messaged Stress.

Hey Stress, can you stop by the mansion?
Medical emergency

Grian had barely sent the messages before fireworks lit up the sky above the jungle where Stress's base lay. In a matter of moments, Stress was landing outside the "underground" portion of the mansion. Grian still had (Y/n) in his arms.

"Grian! What is going on?" Stress's accent got thicker the more worried she became.

"Thank you for coming, Stress. I was out stretching my wings when I spotted someone lying on the jungle floor. I stopped to see what was going on and saw this."

He set (Y/n) down on his bed and rolled them on their side. When Stress saw the burns, she drew in a harsh gasp.

Hours passed. The (f/c)-clad hermit still lay unconscious while Stress worked tirelessly, running healing and regeneration potions on the burns. Since she was a fairy, she had mild healing powers outside potions, but even they could only do so much. Stress left at sundown, exhausted from the healing. Before she left, she wrapped bandages around (Y/n)'s back, securing the burn cream to the wound.

They woke up several days later.

"Where am I?" (Y/n) asked once they woke up.