Prolouge

Darkness that was the only thing Cale henituse  can see right now.

He was originally being buried in corpse when the white star noticed and killed him while he choke hero Choi han, he doesn’t understand what he said about his time being warped.

He was just currently floating in to nothingness alone in a void of pure darkness not even a spec of light shone.

“Am I dead? Did I die? Ha! “

Cale only scoff in pure disbelief, he can’t believe he died in the most stupid and pathetic way. He didn’t even got the chance to take revenge for his fallen  family, territory, comrades and kingdom, and now? He just died like that? Ha!.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA”

He laughed like a crazy maniac while he floats alone in this hell. His laughter became quitter and quitter like his laugh slowly became empty until it only became a tired sigh. 

“HAHAHHAhahaha... Hahaha... hehehe... haaaa”

“So this is death(he looked around) it empty and quiet...... hahaha even though I’m dead I’m still alone “

He slowly closed his eyes with a relax face, accepting that his all alone ready to go crazy in this cold lonely place. But, a voice broke the icy silence.

“Child”

Cale jolted and look around his surroundings searching for the voice that called him. He knows something not someone was here with him.

“Who are you?! “

He shouted while he still search in the darkness.

“Child don’t be afraid “

“What do you want from me? “

Cale said growling, alert in any opening attack that might happen, his life as a soldier in a battlefield didn’t vanished even in death.

I’ll tell you everything child so calm down”

“... All right “

When Cale calmed down but, still alert, the voice talked again.

“Let me introduce my self I am the God of Death and you are here because of the deal I made with your mother”

“M-my mother? “

Cale stuttered hearing his mother being mentioned, Its been a long time since he heard someone talked a bout his mother, not Countess Violan but his biological mother.

He can’t believe a God knows his mother.

Yes, your mother Drew Thames, she made a deal with me for you to regress and give you a better life”

“My mother did? Do you expect me to believe you? “

Haaaa... You really are her child, your mother left you a book and a diary, the diary is located in her tomb and the book is in her room in her secret hiding place. That’s what your mother told to me to say to you if you don’t believe me just in case

He confirmed that this God was telling the truth since he and his mother were the only people who knows her mothers secret place.

“... I see, then... Can I ask what she exchange for this regression thing to happen? “

“... “

‘She didn’t tell me not to say it to her son... Soooo I guess its fine’

God of death thought not knowing what this red head would do in the future, giving him head aches and stress making him work harder as a God.

She exchanged her life and serve me for a specific time”

“SHE DID WHAT?!! “

Cale shouted his lungs out hearing their deal while the God just kept silent and was in shock of a mare human dared to behave like this in front of him.

“... “

“YOU!, AND YOU JUST AGREE WITH IT?!!“

“... It was a great offer “

“YOU-! Haaa.. No never mind and just do your thing”

Cale gave up on giving this God a scolding not wanting his mother’s effort go to waste if he angered a God.

“Alright, before I send you back you need to read this first “

A five book appeared in thin air and landed in Cale’s hands , Cale flip the book inspecting it with curiosity, then he found strange symbols written on it and strangely, he can read it too even though he didn’t know the language.

“What’s this a novel? The birth of a hero? “

“You’ll need that “

“Alright”

After Cale said that the voice also became quiet telling him that the god of death is no longer there.

Hour’s had pass and Cale was in total disbelief. The book that the fucking God gave him was not just any book but, a book of Choi han’s entire life adventure.

Ha! Guess that fucking God isn’t so useless after all’

Closing the book a voice then rang in the dark void.

“Child are you done? “

“Yeah, are your sending me back now?“

“No, I want to give you a gift that might be of help for you”

A huge hand then appeared out of nowhere and pointer its finger at Cale’s forehead, sending black light scaring Cale, Cale’s eyes turned black while images flash like a lighting speed into his memories, The God of death gave Cale basic knowledge of a world where no mana or creature exist other than humans and only advance technology using knowledge exist.

After he was done Cale gasp for air catching his breath while his limbs tremble from the strong powers that surrounded his body.

“Haa.. Ha.. W-what was that? “

“It is my gift for you”

That didn’t  answer his question but he just let it be, knowing it was a God’s gift he was sure it would be useful in the future.

“Are you done now?, Are you sending me back now? “

“Yes child”

But before he could send Cale, Cale asked him an unusual question.

“Hey are you not going to show your self? At least show your face, you know it rude to talk not facing the person your talking to”

The rude one is you, who the heck would talk to a god like this brat’

“Haaa... You really are her child”

A black smoke then rose from his feet devouring him slowly, he looked up and close his eyes feeling the black smoke eating him with ease.

‘I’ll make sure your sacrifices won’t go to waste, mother’

Then everything became numb.

.

.

.

TBC