Chapter 9

Cale was currently resting in his room after he was taken care off by his butler after arriving home almost half dead from exhaustion.

He did push himself to the limit this time, he was too confident that things would go his way.

Then he remembered, not because he knows the future means he would be unstoppable or invisible against faith and destiny.

He remembered how Basen came back home terrified by the sudden incident and how he thanked him for the item he had given to him and the others.

He need to comfort his brother for a long time even though he was really tired and in pain but he did not care.

His family was the top priority along with his people, he did not care that much about himself since he was guilty of living when all of them died before his regression.

He need to pretend that he was at home during the incident sleeping and doing nothing. The maid and the servants were bad mouthing him for having a good time sleeping while his brother was force to come to a very dangerous event.

Or how this people wish he was the one who attended the event and die during such incident. He did not care one bit, they can say what they want, they can pray to any God for him to drop dead.

Since he doesn’t care. But, it was not the same with his people.

CRASH! *

A loud noise of glass breaking could be heard out side of his bedroom, he slowly got out of his bed holding his head feeling his head was cracked open.

He was slowly reaching the door and he can hear some shouts outside his room, a very familiar voice that would always nagged him saying ‘stupid noble’.

“Say that again! I dare you! “

“Zaiko sunbae-nim calm down, young master Cale might wake up”

He can hear Zaiko fighting with someone and Cyon trying to calm Zaiko down.

“Hah! But what I said was true, he was the eldest but he force young master Basen to go to the event to die! That trash wanted to kill his brother to be heir-! “

“Son of a bitch!! “

CRASH! *

THUD! *

A glass breaking and a fist hitting the skin could be heard out side the door and Cale could not help but open the door knowing fully well what was going on.

CLICK*

Cyon could hear a door opening behind him even though it was faint since of all the chaos was happening in front of him, he still turn around to see if it was the young masters door, and it was indeed his masters door.

Cale could be seen with an annoyed face holding his head with a dishevelled hair and clothes that one could tell he just woke up, he was leaning against the door frame watching the servants fight in front of him.

“Y-young master Cale! “

Cyon immediately bowed his head 90 degree shouting his masters name that made the others stop fighting shifting their heads to the man watching them with bored eyes.

“Are you guys done? “

“Cale! This bastard keep shit talking yo-“

“I know”

Cale calmly walked towards where Zaiko was pinning the servant to the ground wounded and full of bruises, well Zaiko was the same as well but not that beaten up unlike the other.