Chapter 6

Cale went to the garden guessing that the kids would be playing there and his guess was right, he was two cats running in the garden and he was sure the dragon kid was there as well.

The kittens notice Cale and started running towards him.

“Cale nya! “

“Your leaving again nya? “

“No, we’re leaving “

Cale corrected while picking the two kittens.

“Ah, and this is Zaiko his coming with us, Zaiko this is On and that’s Hong ”

Both Zaiko and the kittens stare at each other from the short introduction, Cale handed the kittens to Zaiko since he would be the one to manoeuvre the horse later, Cale headed to the stable to get Raven when Zaiko spoke.

“Umm.. Can I ask a question? “

“Yeah “

Cale nonchalantly replied not turning around and just walked straight a head.

“Why do you ride a horse when you can just get in the carriage like other nobles? “

“Because it catches to much of attention and that would ruin my plans”

Cale saw Raven drinking some water when he called.

“Raven”

Raven immediately turn its head to Cale and headed to his direction, Cale gently caress its neck then place his forehead with the other.

“Wanna go out? “

“Neigh~”

Cale smiled and prepare the equipment for ridding while the kittens and Zaiko talked in getting to know each other, Cale mount the horse and manoeuvres the horse towards his other party, the kittens hopped in the horse while Cale extended his hands towards Zaiko seeing that he was struggling to get on.

This time Zaiko accepted the hand and got on the horse same place as before, Cale headed to the gate fixing his cloak and hood while the guards just bowed down to see him off.

Cale didn’t tell anyone that he was leaving or where he was going he just left whenever he feels like, since he was a trash he really doesn’t need to do such formalities, so people in the estate just let him be.

Cale headed to the [ Inferno Forgery]  to see how was his order doing, Cale entered the shop while Zaiko and the kittens look around when a voice was heard.

“ Oh, Your already here?, do you think that your order would be done if you give me some money? “

Dalodraet said while he was leaning in the door frame, Cale smirk leaning to the counter and said in a playful voice.

“But I’m sure that you already have a prototype of it~”

“HA! You annoying little brat, follow me”

Dalodraet turn around and enter his work shop that was on the back of his shop, Cale followed and told the others to stay in the shop.

When Cale entered the room the place was really hot but, Cale’s blood arts was connected to fire thus, he was used to it and this type of heat doesn’t really bother him, on the other hand Dalodraet’s was quite impress that this human brat can stand this heat.

They headed to the table which was a mess, papers, metals and other tools was all over the place that it looked like someone dump their garbage here.

Now that Cale look at the dwarf clearly Dalodraet’s had dark circles and eye bags and he really looked tired but his eyes screams vitality.