Chapter 5

It was still dawn and only a few people were awake opening their stalls, Cale rode his horse in a hurry since he had a lot to do and prepare for the upcoming terrorism that would happen in the plaza but, when he looked down to see if the teen was alright with how fast he was manoeuvring the horse, he did not expect to see such an innocent and childish expression in the grumpy rebellious teens face.

By the time Cale left the place the teen was mesmerised by the scenery that was displayed in his eyes. The beautiful street in the capital, the shop and stalls that were ready to open, and the sun that was slowly peaking in between the mountains from a far.

He watched the sun peak in between the mountains and while cold breeze brush his skin and letting his hair sway with the wind, his hood was pulled down while the wind pushed his messy hair back and that let Cale see such a sight in the teens face.

When Cale saw this he can’t help but had a small smile on his lips, he slowed his pace a little letting the teen watch his surroundings. The teens eyes was shinning like stars with a little bit of curiosity in it while his head shift into different direction feeding his eyes with this unknown world his seeing.

He didn’t even noticed that Cale fixed his hood so that no one would be able to see his face, he was to focus in sight seeing that he forgot he was not alone.

The teen noticed that the place slowly change into a different vibe, then they  approached the border with some guards guarding the entrance.

“Stop, this place is for nobles only-“

The guards stopped him from entering but, stopped midway when Cale slightly took off his hood showing his red hair, the guards didn’t say anything but bowed knowing that a noble hiding their identity doesn’t like unnecessary attention by mentioning their tittle.

Their experiences for years in being a guard exposed with nobles helped them understand the situation quickly. After all, this man with red hair is very famous and must not to mess with especially with this unknown hooded figure with him.

Cale proceeds on going in the nobles section in the capital, the teen looked around with all this big houses that looked like someone’s life worth of savings, then they were heading to a very big golden gate with guards standing by.

The guards that was guarding diligently, saw two hooded man in a horse approaching the Henituse gates and tried to stop them.

“Who are you? What is your business here? You are not allowed to enter unless the-“

“Shut up and open the gate”

The hooded man said, this made the guards mad and was about to shout, when the said man took off his hood completely revealing a red hair.

“Y-young master! I apologise I didn’t know it was you! “

“It’s fine, just open the gate”

The guards bowed deeply while apologising, this made the teen look at him with a dumbfounded face, asking what the hell did you do to them to be acting like this? face, well, Cale really did a good job on being a trash for them to be terrified of him.

The large gate with a golden turtle crest on it slowly opened, Cale proceeds of heading to the mansion while the teen can’t help but be speechless about this place that screams luxury and expensive.

This unknown man that bought him from that hellish place was a very rich person richer than the other nobles that bought him before.

He was there in that place ever since he remember and that place tried to sold him of to different people but, was returned after they found out about his secret.

And this man would also do the same eventually, They headed towards the big mansion and he already know what would happen after they enter that mansion to well, since he experienced it many times.

Unlike what he thought, they detour to somewhere else, they went to the stables where horses where placed, this gives the teen a questions in his mind.

The man with red hair got off the horse and led the horse to the stable while he was still riding it, when they arrived the stable boy bowed his head deeply while trembling and run off somewhere when the man wave his hand.

The man held out his hand towards him, he was hesitant at first but did it anyways since he really doesn’t have a choice, does he. When he held out his hand the man slowly guide him down the horse and led him to sit on the stack hays and place the cage in his hands.

He gave the horse to the stable boy but, before he gave the reins to the boy he softly caress the horse and said.

“You did great today Raven”

“You, take care of my horse treat it like how you treat a Henituse”

“Y-yes young master! “

Boy shout stuttering in fear, Cale headed towards the hooded teen who was quietly sitting in the hay with a covered cage in his hands.

“Follow me”

He walked away not looking back since he know the boy was following him, they went inside trough the back door and walk straight to his room.

On his way to the room, the teen noticed that he could not see any servant or any people at all in this huge mansion when he was following the man, unlike the nobles that bought him before, there were a lot of servant roaming around their house.

The truth is that the servant was very busy since they are preparing for Basen’s meeting and Cale who knows the mansion really well went to the less places the servants go, to avoid eyes and loose mouth servants.

They arrived in front of a huge luxurious door and entered the room while Cale looked around to see where the kittens where but, he did not see them around.

“Sit on the couch “

Cale said, the teen obeyed while Cale looked around the room looking for the kids.

‘I guess they were bored and played outside ‘

He then turned around and looked at the teen in the couch, he approached the teen and took the cage and placed it on the small table in front of the couch.

“Take off the cloak “

Cale said, since he wants to see the teens condition remembering the bruises and wounds he had but, the teens understanding was completely different from his.

Ha!, so he wanted to start right away? Guess disgusting horny nobles are the same’

He slowly took off his cloak revealing a thin kid with a lot of bruises and wounds, this made Cale frown and click his tongue.

Hearing that the teen looked up and saw a frowning man.

‘Is he disappointed that I was not worth his money? ’

The teen frowned looking down at his hands and had a hurt expression in his face, he doesn’t like being sold like an item but, he did not like how it feels to be looked down upon saying his not worth it.

“Your dirty and smelly, go wash your self”

Cale said, this made the teen look at him.

“Do you know how to wash your self? You look like you haven’t taken a bath in years”

The teen was just silent like always, the teen do know how to wash himself but, he did not know how to take a bath using this expensive luxurious things that he had never seen before, not even in those disgusting nobles who tried to touch him.

Seeing the silent treatment Cale sigh and decided to help the kid take a bath.

“Haaa, wait here I’ll prepare the bath”

Cale then left, the teen was a little nervous since this type of thing was normal, taking a bath before THAT happen.

The nobles that bought him had the intentions to do THAT to him but, when the were about to do that he revealed a huge secret that made them return him immediately.

When those disgusting nobles found out about his birth origin, they would scorn in disgust sometimes fear and beat him up and return him without doing their original intentions, that’s how he protected his body and dignity, he choses to be beaten up that to do THAT kind of thing.

He was to preoccupied in his thoughts that he did not notice Cale was already out of the bathroom.

“Hey, the bath is ready so come here”

The teen snap out of his thoughts and unconsciously followed Cale, Cale guided him to the tub while he was preparing the things he needed for bathing in the corner, his back facing the teen and said.

“Take off your clothes and get in the tub”

That is why he did not see the chaotic face of the teen.

‘He wanted to do it in the tub? ‘

The teen obeyed and took of his clothes and submerged into the tub.

‘His not gonna drown me in the tub if I tell him here, right?... No, he would definitely do it knowing all nobles are trash’

He thought, preparing himself to hold his breath if that ever happens, Cale who was not aware of the teens thoughts turn around and approached the tub with a basket in his hand with some bathing necessity.

Looking at the teen who was holding his knees in the tub hiding his face, he was just about to place the basket near the tub when the teen shouted.

“I’m a dark elf!! “

“I know, why are you shouting? You startled me”

Hearing the man’s nonchalant answer this made him lift his head and look at the man who was looking back at him with a face that says ‘why are you stating the obvious ‘.

“I-I am a dark elf”

“I said I know, why do you think I bought you? “

Cale said, this made the teens mind go wild.

‘What?! Does he have a kink for dark elves? No! What do I do?! I don’t want to do this?! ‘

The teen trembled in fear and panic but, in Cale’s eyes he thought that the water was to cold for the teen since he was so thin, and poured more hot water in the tub.

“Hey, I’ll scrub your back since you can’t reach it and its really dirty”

This make the teen flinch and didn’t answer, seeing that he did not resist Cale started to touch the teens hand and tried to pull it from hugging his knees.

The teen grip his skin really hard and slowly release it and let the man held his hand, seeing this Cale thought that the kid thought he did not have the skills to wash a person, since he is a rich noble who had servant to do his thing.

‘Does this kid think I don’t have the skills? His really hesitant, if only he knew how good I am back in my days. My comrades even beg me to scrub their backs since they said it feels good when I do it’

“Hey, don’t worry I’m really good at this and I’ll be gentle “

Cale said folding his sleeve so that his clothes doesn’t get wet not noticing the horror in the teens face.

GOOD AT WHAT!! Don’t worry? You only made me worry more for my entire life!!‘

But after a few minutes of Cale bathing the teen, the tense atmosphere that was roaring inside of him vanish from the gentle touch that was bathing him.

Those long pale fingers was gently touching his scalp caressing his hair with care, rubbing his body with scented oil all over his skin.

His muscles and body relaxed for the first time in his life, this was also his first time to be bath with care unlike the servants from the other nobles who treated him badly, this one was much better.

After the bath Cale gave him a bathrobe while he get some towel for his head, Cale led him out the bathroom to the vanity dressing table.

The teen just sat down following Cale’s movement and was getting swayed from all of this nice treatment, Cale dried his hair gently with a towel and brush it with care.

The teen stare at the mirror looking at himself, he can’t believe that it was him that was on the mirror. Cale who saw that nodded his head at the results and felt proud at his works.

Cale went to his closet and searched for clothes that would fit the teen.

I need to shop for some clothes later after I visit  Dalodraet’s shop’

Cale found some of his old clothes that might fit the teen but, he did not gave it to him immediately. He went to his drawers and pick some potions and sat in front of the teen who was sitting on the couch.

“Hey, drink this it will help you heal your wounds”

He said giving the bottle of potion at the teen who had a shock face, none of the nobles or the staff at that place would ever give a healing potion to a slave.

He can’t help but open his mouth and said what’s on his mind.

“I-Is it r-really alright for me to... receive such thing? “

Cale was quite shock hearing the teens voice but he just nodded gave the clothes as well.

‘Ah, So he feels like talking now huh’

“Yeah, so drink it and here’s some clothes, its my old one’s since I really don’t have anything that would fit you right now, so bare with it for now”

“... No, its fine...”

“Great, I’ll go out for a while so go change”

Then Cale went out to look for the kids leaving the teen behind, the teen just stare at the closed door while he thinks.

He expected for that man to do something indecent but, he did not expect to be treated this tenderl, that weird man was no doubt a real noble but, That man personally went to the stable to see his horse off, he also knows how to bath others like a trained servant and above all he was... kind... and gentle, unlike those creepy disgusting nobles, this man that bought him was way better than any of them.

He caress the clean clothes that man gave to him.

If its him... I don’t mind.. doing THAT

His face turned red from his thoughts and held his face hiding his red face.

‘What were you thinking!! Aaahh!! I can’t believe I thought of that! I am being swayed by him!! ‘

He shook his head and took the clothes and change in it, he struggled at first but got the hang of it after, he was checking himself in the mirror and not gonna lie, he looked good in it.

He can’t believe he was wearing expensive clothes and was inside a huge mansion in a very luxurious room.

Click*

The door opened and a red haired man entered with two kittens with him.

“Does the clothes fit you? “

The teen just looked at him and frown.

‘I won’t let my self be swayed by you!! ‘

But in Cale’s eyes the teen was just pouting that it was cute.

‘Is he upset that I left him here alone? ‘

The boy turn his head not answering his question.

Oh~, so were back on the silent treatment huh, I guess I need to tame a wild cat ’

Cale walk to the couch and placed the kittens in front of the teen, both the kittens and the teen were having a staring contest while the invisible dragon was trying to figure out the unknown guest. Cale sat beside the kittens and was about to say something when a knock was heard earning everyone’s attention.

Knock knock*

“Young master, this is Hans”

“Come in”

Hans entered the room with a trolley full of foods, Hans placed the dishes in the table when he noticed a young teen sitting in couch, the teen was beautiful that you might mistaken him for a woman and  as far as Hans know there was not any guest that visited the estate today or yesterday well, other than Mr, Ron and his friends.

“Young master, may I ask who is this young man? “

“That is none of your business, now get out”

Cale said coldly, but Hans still didn’t leave, to be honest Hans was afraid of the oldest young master but, he’s still a butler of the Henituse family and he needed to know the people that were associated within the family to make sure they don’t cause any harm, so he bravely stayed and refuse to leave.

“I apologise but, I need to know-“

“Hans”

Cale called in a deep cold voice, Cale release some bloodlust to  inflict fear and this made Hans bowed his head and shiver in fear.

‘W-what is this strong pressure! ‘

“Hans, I don’t like repeating my self “

“I understand, forgive me young master, I will leave “