1

Daisy drove down the empty streets of California, taking the long way to work. It'd make her even more late if she took the highways.

Daisy's annoyance showed in her face as she drove quicker down the road, hoping to make it to work on time.

And Calum? He wasn't doing any better.

"Stop," Calum groaned against Michael. "Get off me you fat lard." Calum finally gained enough strength to push him off. Michael went tumbling to the ground and gave Calum a glare.

Ashton popped his head into the room giving the boys a mean look, "If you guys don't shut the fuck up," he warned pointing his finger out. "I swear to god your balls will be cut off." and with that he left the room slamming the door.

"Is it me or has he been acting like a total dickwhip lately?" Luke asked, and plopped down next to Calum, snuggling him. Calum put his arm around Luke and offered him a smile.

Michael scoffed and began to agree with Luke. "It's cause Kristin won't call him back. He's been waiting all month for her." Calum just looked at Micheal and ignored him.

"So how's Caitlin?" Calum spoke up after a bit of silence. Luke blushed and smiled lightly.

"Caitlin is doing amazing, God I miss her so much." Luke's smile didn't falter as he continued on and on about her. "I mean have you seen that girl smile."

"You only like her mouth because she's done dirty things to you." Michael said, grinning at Luke's embarrassment.

"At least he's getting some, unlike the rest of the band." Calum said, hitting Michael in the chest, Luke frowned.

"That's not the reason why I like her. Caitlin is everything to me, don't be fucking rude Michael." Luke sat up and hit Michael in the head. "See you later, gotta go to the airport to get her. Love yous." and then he walked out of the door.

"So it's just me and you again ay." Michael said, inching towards Calum. "Bet I can beat you in Advanced warfare."

Calum groaned loudly. "No my head hurts leave me alone." Calum went under the covers and closed his eyes.

"If you say so." Michael said walking out of the room with a wide smile.

Calum heard the water running, and that should have been the first clue of what Michael was up to. But again, Calum was tired and really wasn't paying attention to anything. All he heard was Michael giggling and his loud steps slap across the floor.

"What the fuck!" Calum said getting up, soaked with water. "I'm going to fucking kill you!"

"Get in here now!" Daisy's boss yelled at her and pointed to his office. Daisy's face was stricken with fear and her thoughts were a mess but she quickly obliged.

"Where were you? I needed you here in the morning!" Chuck's hands slammed against his desk. Daisy's eyes got wide, and she couldn't exactly speak to him either.

So, she shrugged and offered him an awkward smile.

"Don't let it happen again, because next time you will not be happy." Chuck replied meanly.

Daisy was quick to be out of his office and into the kitchen to get her waitressing stuff.

I was never happy. She sighed and began to waitress the regulars. Daisy let the other waitresses take the new customers.

"Hey, excuse me!?" A new costumer was waving to Daisy. She looked around her hoping that he was not talking to her, but he was indeed.

Daisy began to walk over to him with her notepad, almost scared to take those steps but maybe this is how she could get better, taking things little by little.

"Hello!" The customer sounded kind of bitchy, but Daisy didn't mind, she would probably act like that too. "I've been here for 15 minutes and nobody has taken my order yet."

Daisy didn't know what to do, so she just shook her head and touched the costumers arm lightly, she took her notepad out and pointed to the menu.

"Aren't you gonna ask me what to drink?" The costumer scoffed, "I want coffee, and I also want pancakes. Thanks for nothing."

Daisy walked away, slightly disappointed but more angry that she had to deal with that costumer. She saw Dan, who was originally supposed to be waiting on new costumers.

She grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him where nobody could see. Daisy pointed at the rude costumer and shoved the notepad on his chest. Dans eyes widened.

"Did anyone take his order oh my god, I'm so sorry Daisy." Dan took off towards the costumer before she could even acknowledge that she did take the order.

8:10, today is going to be a long day. Daisy thought before picking up a washrag and cleaning the counters.

----

I'm sorry this is a really shitty chapter guys
-Gabby

EDITED***** I'm trying to re-edit my stuff so it doesn't seem so bad, but it's so hard to edit a chapter when EVERY part of the story is completely terrible, so I don't know where to start so I just added some more. I'm trying to edit the other chapters so it's not a horrible read but love you guys it's been so long & it's so crazy to see that so many people still read this story. ❤️❤️