18

7 votes & 3 comments again? Thanks
Also important a/n :)

"I still think it's fucked up, I didn't get my questions!" Ashton argued, pointing at Calum.

"It's not my fault, you weren't even texting in the groupchat." Calum shrugged, grabbing a bowl.

"I feel so attacked right now." Ashton stated, "I will cry."

"Well maybe ask Gabby to redo an ask." Calum said, he shrugged again and warmed up ramen noodles.

"What are we talking about?" Caitlin walked into the room.

Calum rolled his eyes and began to walk out.

"Remember that ask we did the other day?" Ashton asked.

"Kinda." Caitlin replied, grabbing Calum's bowl and putting it on the counter.

"Okay yeah, well Gabby, the original one, not Gabby Junior, forgot one of my questions." Ashton started, running his fingers through his hair.

"Are we actually calling her Gabby Junior now?" Caitlin asked, her eyes wide. "Calum! Your food is done!"

Calum walked into the room, looking at the pair weirdly, he grabbed his bowl. "Ashton stop talking about the questions."

"It's not fair!" Ashton whined

"You should've been paying attention then texting that one girl!" Calum argued. "I'm going to my room see you later, losers."

Calum: DAISY

Daisy: fUCK NO BABYYYYY

Calum: are you still going to Caitlin's wedding.

Daisy: of course, I can't bail on my bestfriend.

Calum: but she's lying to you?

Daisy: no she isn't, she's just not telling me what's wrong....

Calum: maybe she should come over later or you do.

Daisy: I'll have her come over here. Haven't had a good sleepover Ina while.

Calum: why not over here :///

Daisy: cause, she's gonna spend the night and then we'll go to the airport because we're supposed to go to Australia, remember?

Calum: for what.

Daisy: Calum I stg.

Calum: I'm kidding babe, but that's even a better reason for YOU to come over here, and then you guys can have a sleepover there.

Daisy: we never even had their parties yet! This is a disaster.

Calum: don't worry we'll have them there at the house or something, you could take Caitlin clubbing.

Daisy: yeah, okay. But I'm still gonna have Caitlin come over, I'll think about coming over after.

Calum: PLEASE!

Daisy: nah boy.

Calum: how are all of us supposed to get to the airport if Caitlin takes the car?

Daisy: I'll pick her up.

Calum: ugh.

Daisy: gtg :)