9

Okay but like I'm currently dying Rn bc one direction came to the state next to mine and they had a concert and guess what? I'm going there tomorrow ahah fml. I hope I meet them tomorrow they mean so much to me I love my little white boy's 💖💖

Okay but here's Chapter 9 haha.

"Whenever I close my eyes I picture you there!" Liam shouted, grabbing the closest boy next to him, and it was Calum.

"Boys! I'm back!" Niall screamed, jumping on top of Michael, Luke, Caitlin, and Ashton.

"Me too!" Lennie screamed after Niall, which by the way, they were dating and have been for six months. They had met a while back and hit it off from there. She jumped on top of Niall making all of them groan.

"Scoot over boys! Tommo is back!" Louis had added to the jump but wiggled around making it hurt more.

"Get off you ass!" Luke screamed flailing his lanky ass arms around. (I'm sorry OMG I had to)

"Ashton baby!" Harry screamed, pulling Ashton out of the dog pile making a new one.

"Excuse me, Harry." Louis grumbled, hands on his hips. He had gotten up the second Ashton got pulled from it. "Why don't you hug me like that anymore?"

"I knew Larry was real!" Caitlin cried out, pointing between them.

"Actually no, we aren't. Luke why are you marrying her, she's jumping to conclusions." Louis nervously rambled on, truth is, is that Larry was real. They had dated for two years until they just decided it was the best for them to break up, it was both causing them pain being shoved into constant relationships for the media to stop caring about Larry.

"Oh dude you don't have to worry about that actually, Caitlin knew for a long time, she literally forced it out of me because Daisy wanted to know." Luke said chuckling.

"Daisy is the best friend, am I correct?" Liam asked, ruffling Calum's hair.

"She is, actually." Caitlin spoke up. "Are you guys coming to the wedding then?"

"We were waiting to tell them about the proposal until dinner, babe." Luke chuckled, pulling Caitlin closer.

"Oh sorry, my bad."

"Oh my god!" Harry basically jumped onto the couple, "No fooking way, you guys are gonna have the cutest babies ever. Caitlin we need to go to a class together." Harry practically loved everything with a child, though Caitlin wasn't exactly pregnant.

"Well great news!" Lennie clapped her hands together, excited.

"We're pregnant!" Both Lennie and Niall yelled out.

"Ehh, wasn't exactly surprising. But you know...." Louis stated, grabbing a cup and fake drinking it.

"I'm still one of your bridesmaids, right?" Lennie asked Caitlin, "I'm sorry if like you know I kinda messed up your wedding with the whole pregnancy."

"No it's totally fine! Of course you are!" Caitlin giggled, hugging Lennie.

"I gotta go." Calum mumbled, walking out of the room that was filled with chaos.

To: Daisy
Skip the wedding and come run away with me.

Daisy had told Calum about the wedding, as if he already didn't know.

From: Daisy
Oh yes Ofc I can totally do that to my bestfriend

To: Daisy
Sucks man, lucky Calum gets a beautiful girl all night long.

From: Daisy
He's the loml bE HAPPY FOR ME

To: Daisy
Surely seemed like you were his too when he tweeted you.

From: Daisy
I'm just some mute fan it's nothing else he was just trying to make me feel better.

To: Daisy
Don't let this "mute" this define you your whole life, mute wasn't always you so don't let it take over.

From: Daisy
You don't even know what I've been through so you can't say that

To: Daisy
Yeah I do Daisy, I know why you're mute in the only person you've ever told.

Daisy sucked in a breath as she read what 'Calum' had sent her.

'There is no way he knows' Daisy thought to herself. She was so freaked out that she considered blocking him again, but instead, she just ignored him like everyone does to her.

---
Short update sorry :(((( but two updates in one night at least
-Gabby