22

Crying because this is my last chapter * wipes 5 tears* thanks guys I'm so glad at how supportive you guys were and how many reads I get, never thought it would get over 25 to be honest haha.

Ily I hope you guys enjoy this chapter (and I just wanna say, I WILL be making a sequel, it's needed with this last chapter)

Daisy watched as Caitlin walked down the aisle, the music playing filled the room, all of the guest stood up, watching Caitlin.

Daisy's heart pounded and hoped that today would go just like they planned, no fights with each other, it was Caitlin's day, not Daisy's.

Calum stared at Daisy, his eyes trained on her face, watching tears gather in her eyes, he wanted to go over there and tell her Luke's the best person for Caitlin.

Luke watched Caitlin in adoration, feeling right about something for once, in his life time. It was finally right and he was so glad.

Caitlin watched everyone, she felt like today would be the last day she would ever have to worry, it made her extremely happy that they were getting married.

Caitlin grabbed ahold of Luke's hand, wanting to pull him in a hug. They had been 10 minutes into the wedding where they agree to everything.

"Your vows?" Jim, the person marrying them, said.

"I'll go first," Luke chuckled. "I had this whole speech for you, I practiced it over and over again, wanting it to be perfect just for you. But then I remembered, I don't need to force my words onto a piece of paper and memorize everything, that's boring."

"What if I did that?" Caitlin whispered jokingly.

"The first day we met, I'm never gonna let this go, was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. It was so cute and I can't believe Daisy put you up to it," Luke chuckled, "Look, I've always loved you Caitlin, you're the one thing that I don't ever want to lose, you're my life, no offense boys but Caitlin wins this one. You're the only one that knows what I'm thinking at a certain moment with just one look or even twitch, when I'm only speaking a bit or just being mute you know what's wrong, and if you don't you pull me off to the corner and I appreciate that so much, I vow to never love anyone ever again and to only be married to you."

"If I pass away, I want you to be happy." Caitlin stated.

"Your turn for your vows, sweetie." Luke smiled, his heart racing.

"Okay well where do I start? You're one of the best things ever, you do so much for everyone around you, even your fans baby. You're the kind of person that started a fire in my heart and it won't go out, I'm so grateful it hasn't. I'll love you for eternality, and never forget about you." Caitlin said, "I had everything written out too, tried to perfect everything but I lost it so here I am trying to explain things I can't."

An hour later, everyone was sitting at their tables, laughing among family and friends, enjoying themselves.

"I'm glad you're my friend Daisy, I don't know what I would do without you." Caitlin put a hand on Daisy's knee.

"You too, I may not show it a lot but you're all I got left when this little shit decides I'm not good enough." Daisy replied, looking at Calum from across the room talking to some of the bridesmaids.

"If he ever broke up with you I'd have to leave Luke, I swear." Caitlin laughed. "Sorry, babe."

"I am attacked, at my own wedding!" Luke jokingly cried.

"You still love me." Caitlin said, putting a hand on his back.

"You two are so in love, I gotta blast." Daisy struggled to get up from her chair and run all the way to Calum. "Hey."