8

"She spoke!" Caitlin screamed around the penthouse they were in.

"Daisy?" Luke asked, jumping around with her. Caitlin nodded.

"But I don't know why, she was distracted by someone messaging her." Gabby spoke up, Michael had his arm slung around her shoulder.

"This is better then you proposing! Oh my god Luke!" Caitlin squealed, grabbing onto his shoulders.

"I know! We have to meet up with her soon!" Luke basically screamed into her ear.

Calum ran up to them and started jumping. "What are we jumping about! I want in."

"Daisy finally spoke! The love of your life o-m-g Calum!" Michael said sarcastically.

"About what?" Calum stopped jumping, questioning his friends and Gabby.

"She got a message and she spoke. I don't think she realized it though..." Luke said, hugging Caitlin closer into him.

"So," Gabby started, it was obvious she wanted to get the attention off of Daisy. "How did Luke propose anyways? You never even spared the details!"

"Well," Luke decided to speak up after a moment of silence. "I was texting Daisy, which she knew all about the proposal but she just didn't know how it would go."

Caitlin nodded at Luke, motioning for him to continue.

"She said, and I quote, "I honestly have no clue, not too cheesy, but not too ordinary and simple either." So I took my soon to be wife Caitlin, to the first place we met, which by the way again, was because of Daisy. I know this whole thing is cheesy just like Daisy said it shouldn't have been but," Luke took a deep breath and slightly giggled. "How can something not be cheesy when you're proposing?-"

Gabby interrupted, "Okay but like, you took her to the same hotel where lots of fans were? That's not cute Luke."

"Stop being a dickwhip." Calum basically yelled at her, "why are you even here anyways?"

Everyone looked at her for a minute before going back to the story.

"Anyways," Luke grumbled. "I took her to that park we met at actually! Daisy couldn't make it, so Caitlin decided to do this nice thing for Daisy because that's what best friends are for, though they consider each other as sisters, Caitlin didn't even like our band until she saw me, it was absolutely hilarious. She was yelling random lyrics it was pretty great, but I was in a disguise and I didn't want her to bust that for me so I sat her down and we talked about Daisy and how she was a big fan, so she needed a video of me saying some cute things to Daisy. So I kinda was just sitting under the tree as she was walking away and I thought to myself 'You know that's actually really generous of that girl to go out of her way to do something that will make her friend happy.' So I ran up to her and I got her number and we went on a date a few weeks later."

"He took me back by the tree and we had a little picnic and he proposed. It was absolutely amazing." Caitlin said, clapping her hands together while Luke hugged her from behind.

"Also Calum, your the Best man, basically the Man of Honor, and Daisy's,  Caitlin's Maid Of Honor." Luke spoke. Looking down at Caitlin smiling brightly.

Calum went into his room after their big speech thing happened into the living room of the penthouse.

[direct messages]
Daisylovescal: what are you talking about?
Calumhood: omg I'm sorry wrong person!xxx
Daisylovescal: oh okay....

Calumhood: soooo, you're my partener in the two love birds wedding?

Daisylovescal: yeah apparently, Caitlin has this weird theory of wanting us together.

Calumhood: I don't think it's weird....
I also know that you talked because of me... I'm sorry I know you didn't wanna talk anymore and I didn't mean to send you that message of "thanks for blocking me" :(

Daisylovescal: no man, it's totally fine, maybe it's time I actually do start talking you know?

Calumhood: it's whatever floats your boat, babe.

Daisylovescal: i didn't think you'd remember me tbh...

Calumhood: why?

Daisylovescal: bc I'm just some mute fan that listens to your voice for escape.

Calumhood: you're not just 'mute' don't let that define you for the rest of your life.

Daisylovescal: youre totally right cal, thanks I gtg make things right with someone.

Daisy smiled at their text messages, and she sighed because she knew that she would have to talk to the other Calum that wasn't in a famous boy band.

To: Calpal
I'm really sorry for blocking you, I was upset and it wasn't the right thing to do. I know you were just probably freaked out that you were taking to the Daisy in Calums icon. I don't really mean that much to people and you've become one of my close friends that I usually text all day. Imy and ilysm.

From: Calpal
Daisy you do mean a lot to me, I was just going through a rough time when you told me, plus I would never think of you as 'just some girl in Calums icon' you mean a lot more than that. Imy2 and I love you more.

------
Not much of Daisys part in this but I just thought I should have gotten the proposal story kinda down in here, sorry it's kind of a shit update and as you see Gabby and Calum don't work good together lol.

-Gabby