13

6 votes and 3 comments again?

She was something you couldn't replace but you managed to fill the gap with nothing but sex.

Meaningless sex, it had dawn on her that "you weren't worth it, you never are anymore."

Well she was wrong, she was always wrong. Right?

"Stop treating me like I'm nothing!" The boy called out, tears were running down his face as he tried to reach for something, anyone really.

He needed her but she was over him. She didn't want to make him feel this way but whenever she saw him she couldn't stop the words that were escaping her lips.

"I'm only telling the truth, Calum." The girl scoffed. "No one is ever going to love you!"

Yesterday morning

Calum woke up with a gasp, as he tried to regain himself.

6:00 am, exactly. His body felt sweaty, his hands were clammy and he felt like he couldn't breathe.

It had been awhile since he dreamt about home, well, what he thought felt like home.

Australia was his home, born and raised, but he despised it there. It's where he met the girl that crushed him.

@Calumhood: right when I thought I was over you, the lights go out and I'm thinking of how you felt like home.

"Why don't you go to the studio today?" Luke popped his head into his bedroom. "I saw your tweet, it looks like a good lyric, kinda."

"Too sappy for our band." Calum muttered. "I swear to god if I hear you giving Caitlin birthday sex, I will cry myself to sleep and quit this band."

Luke giggled and shrugged. "Nah, just making her some breakfast, I swear!"

"Okay," Calum gave Luke a thumbs up, "I'm going back to bed, I don't know 'bout you though."

Today

"Okay but like," Caitlin started, "I just really love Luke, he was so sweet yesterday. Why did you wanna meet up?" She questioned Daisy.

"Oh which by the way, that was supposed to be my day with you, but at least I got breakfast." Daisy grumbled, picking at her nails again.

"Okay, first of all, you have me today." Caitlin giggled. "Second of all, it was my birthday and I wanted to spend it with Luke and only him. I'm sorry, babe."

"I saw Carter, two days ago." Daisy said quietly, stirring her drink with the tip of her finger. "I cried a lot after he left, to be honest. It just hurt so much seeing him, he ruined my life."

"I thought he passed away?" Caitlin's cheery voice was long gone and now the serious, caring one was making an appearance.

"So did I," Daisy sighed, rubbing her free hand over half of her face and back into her hair. "I just don't understand, why now? Why after I'm starting to be okay?"

"Things happen for a reason, you know? You can't blame yourself forever." Caitlin smiled lightly at her.

"He asked me to forgive him." Daisy wanted to cry.

"Well did you?"

"No... I mean, I wanted to but how can I forgive someone that made me live through actual hell?"

"Daisy, you were blaming yourself for the longest time, you can't just switch over like that, it wasn't your fault or Carter's!" Caitlin rambled on, it was obvious that she was hiding something from Daisy.

"You know what? You're right! I'm gonna go home and be all rainbows, maybe I should call him to!" Daisy sarcastically spit out. "I can't believe you right now."

Daisy slammed the chair into the table they were sitting at, "I'm going home."

Caitlin's feelings were hurt by Daisy, but she knew more about this situation then Daisy did. She had to be open minded.

Daisy: i really hate people Tbh.

Calum: cool.

Daisy; oh okay. Yeah I guess it's cool.

Calum: I didn't mean it like that, what's wrong?

Daisy: nah man it's whatever, what's up?

Calum: everything lol.

Daisy: what do u mean?

Calum: I keep having unwanted feelings of going home.

Daisy: is ur tweet a new lyric?

Calum: yup.

Daisy: oh cool, I bet it's gonna be good.

Calum: I hope so lol.
Do you think... That I should like,,, go back home until the wedding?

Daisy: u do u Calpal.
I mean like there's a part of me that doesn't want you to go, but then there's another that wants u to be happy.

Calum: idek if I'm happy anywhere lol.

Daisy: me too, honestly.
I feel so damn drained all the time.

Calum: :( ilysm thank you for telling me your opinion.

Daisy: I love you too Calum.
Thanks for not giving up on me like everybody else.

Calum: of course babe.
Can't let a fan down ever.

Daisy: "fan" okay....

Calum: I didn't mean it like that, sorry.

Daisy: "I will never look at you like a fan" of course you didn't Calum.

Calum: I never said that to you...

Daisy: oh look! Now you're forgetting things lmfao. Thanks for yesterday.

Calum: yesterday?

Daisy; u honestly don't remember Caitlins birthday party? Ok wow aha.

Calum: not really.

Daisy: let's just stick to point here, thanks for everything I guess.

Calum: sure thing Daisy.

Daisy: that a pretty worthless reply. Bye.

Calum stared at the screen in bewilderment, she didn't just call me worthless did she?

-----
This is a really weird update omg
-Gabby