Epilogue

We're all searching for something. Something that makes us feel alive. Something to connect us. Give our lives meaning. But sometimes when you're searching for something, the worst thing that could happen is , you find it.

Five Seconds of Summer had the fans, the drinks, the drugs to make them feel alive, but was it worth it?

Although Luke had gone missing in just under a year, they are still a famous band.

Girls made Calum feel alive, he fucking loved them. The way the one night stands felt, the way he could forget about Daisy so fast when he was with them.

Ashton found a girl, her name was Shay. He had searched for so long, for someone to love him for him. And someone he could love. Ashton regrets searching though, he wished he could've spent his time with his friends getting drunk and laughing at midnight staring up at the sky with his dumbass friends that were all gone.

And Michael? Well no one really knew about him, he never really found himself. He was always searching for his broken pieces to stop his aching heart.

I know all of you are wondering what the fuck happened to Dalum or Caisy, whatever you guys call their ship name, but that's another story to be told when they are ready.

What about Daisy? Some of you may ask, some of you may not even care. But she disappeared around the same time Luke did.

No one really knows what happened to the two. All they knew was Daisy left Calum as soon as they got back to the U.S. said she couldn't take it anymore and completely left.

The next morning Luke was gone too, a written note on the table for the boys to wake up to.

No one knew where Caitlin was and if Luke had to search until he died then he would.

-
Wow what the fuck did I just write hot damn.

Wow I just wanna thank all of you for reading my book and supporting it, though there were times where my writing was shitty and you guys still put up with it, or when I legit didn't update for like 3 months but, I LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS.

-Gabby