6

Calum felt bad for not replying to the girl, but he was so freaked that he couldn't do anything without messing up the rest of the week.

Daisy spammed him everyday since he quit talking to her. But she had to go to work today after taking such a long break.

She didn't get paid for how much time she got off and well, she needed the money.

Though she would never admit such a thing to her mother because she was a control freak when it came to Daisy.

She looked like a wreck when she walked into the cafe, her eyes looked dull, like usual, her hair was just up in a messy bun. Not those pretty messy buns either Daisy just kinda threw it up. She wrapped her waitressing gear on her but as soon as she reached a table, Chuck came out of his office.

"Oh no you do not," He grumbled and grabbed her arm lightly as possible. "You look like a mess Daisy, you aren't working in front. Go clean or something, maybe tomorrow come back looking decent."

Daisy wanted to argue with him but he wouldn't have it.

So she just walked out of the building with him watching her.

Calum drove into the parking lot of Chuck's Cafe. He sighed and put his hands onto his head

"Time to make this right." He grumbled, getting out of his car.

But as soon as he heard the door slam in front of him, he just sat in silence and watched Daisy walk to her car, she looked over at Calum, shocked that he was here.

But she wasn't about to go up to him because well, she kinda quit her job and it would be awkward for her just to walk back in with Calum.

So Daisy just waved, gave him a tight smile and drove off.
------

To: Daisy
Sorry I haven't been texting you.
I'm just sorta freaked out right now

From: Daisy
Cool.

It was obvious she was pissed off at Calum.

To: Daisy
and sorta embarrassed bc I called you hot

From: Daisy
So now I'm an embarrassment? Ok cool.

To: Daisy
Of course not omg

From: Daisy
It's w.e. Cal. I've just been having a bad day, but you texting me just kinda made it worse bc Idk what I did to u to ignore me.

To: Daisy
It wasn't you I s2g it was me.

From: Daisy
That sounds like you're breaking up w/ me tHIS ISNT A MOVIE

To: Daisy
So now we're dating? 😏

From: Daisy
Ofc not, I don't even know what u look like boy.

To: Daisy
Yes u do I'm Calum good

From: Daisy
Sorry I don't know anyone named Calum Good.

To: Daisy
Fcku u!! It's Calum Hood

From: Daisy
Yeah and I'm Caitlin (Luke's gfffff)

To: Daisy
Oh I didn't know Luke had a gfffff. I thought he had a girlfriend.

From: Daisy
bLOCKED :-) AND DELETED :~)

To: Daisy
Get out.

From: Daisy
My pleasure Calllyyyyboy

To: Daisy
So what's up w/u and hood?

From: Daisy
Idk manneee, we met like a week and half ago (I think) and I saw him at the place I worked at, don't think we're anything exclusive tho I'd like to be like dayum get your jawline over here.

To: Daisy
Omg his jawline can cut me js

From: Daisy
Yes omg

To: Daisy
We should actually meet this time.

From: Daisy
Yeah, but I still don't know what you look like so maybe some other time

Read at 11:25pm

From: Daisy
Don't ignore me Calum, I'm just stating facts.

Read at 11:30pm

From: Daisy
Wow fuck you too then.

Read at 1:40am

-----

This update is a mess
-Gabby