17

READ A/N PLEASE :)))

Calum was beyond confused, and also wondering why Daisy was using such a tone with Caitlin. He was slightly worried that she wouldn't be going to the wedding anymore and that Calum would be paired up with Gabby.

"I'm her boyfriend." Calum finally spit out. "And you are? Oh yeah, her brother that she thought was dead."

"What the hell did you tell him!" Carter whipped towards Daisy.

"Get the fuck off of her, mate." Calum stood in front of Daisy, as she remained in place having a bored look.

"I'm calling the cops." Daisy shrugged, "Caitlin, get in my room, now!"

Caitlin looked at Daisy like she was crazy but agreed silently. Daisy didn't want Caitlin getting in trouble, in fact the only reason why Caitlin wasn't gonna go in the back of the cop car was because it was bad on the band, it would damage their publicity.

"Daisy didn't tell me anything, you need to chill and leave her house before you actually get in trouble." Calum spoke, looking at Daisy in the corner of the room, watching as she began to dial up the cops.

"I'm not gonna get in trouble, how do you think I managed to stay dead these past years?" Carter said, shrugging his shoulders. "Think about it, you don't seem that dumb." Carter scrunched up his nose. "Well I would really love to stay and chat but I do gotta go."

"Carter!" Daisy screamed out, waiting for her brother to turn around but he never did.

"Goodbye, have fun, use protection." Carter snapped, slamming the door.

"Well," Calum started, "I think that I should leave. You and Caitlin should figure whatever happened here. See you later baby."

"Bye." Daisy mumbled, Calum kissed her for a good minute before he gave her a hug and left.

Daisy sat down on the couch, wanting to cry. This night was just supposed to be her and Calum. Daisy had missed Calum for the longest time, they haven't seen each other in forever.

Daisy fiddled with her thumbs, wishing that she had her headphones in so she could silently cry and write so much that her hands would start to ache, because that's what she liked the most. She liked to ache. Daisy sighed and started walking towards her room.

"I can't believe you would go through my stuff." Daisy started, her voice was quiet and you could hear bitterness.

"Look, you just have to trust me, Daisy. It wasn't meant for you to find out." Caitlin replied, her face filled with worry.

"Just tell me! Caitlin, just fucking tell me what you know!" Daisy finally screamed out, she slammed her hand across the desk, feeling the tears ready to slip out. "I've screamed so much this past month out of stress, and it really sucks. I wish that me starting to talk again would be all good, but no."

"Daisy, I can't." Caitlin replied, her head hung low, she was absolutely ashamed.

"Why? You know Caitlin, I really thought we were best friends." Daisy scoffed.

"We are you just have to trust me."

"I've been doing a lot of trusting and it's done nothing but ruined everything so far."

"Just be there for me as a friend! I need you." Caitlin sighed, tears were coming out of her eyes.

"How? Tell me how! Caitlin I always need you but you're never there for me, you need to tell me what's going on!" Daisy cried out.

"It's not my place to tell you, call your brother up and ask him what happened." Caitlin got up off of Daisy's bed, she stood next to her looking at the ground. "I hope you still come to my wedding on the first."

Daisy nodded, trying to wipe the tears off of her face as she watched Caitlin walk out of her apartment and walk to where ever.

Daisy: well today was a total fucking bust, I'm sorry :(

Calum: don't worry about it, we'll be fine.
Are you still coming to the wedding?

Daisy: honestly I don't know, she's my friend and all but she knows things I don't and she won't tell me.

Calum: wym?

Daisy: she knows things about Carters "death" I know she does. But I'm sure I'll still go to the wedding baby, don't worry about it.

Calum: you looked beautiful tonight :))))))

Daisy: oh yeah, with that enormous vain that was popping in the middle of my forehead?

Calum: even with the vain.

Daisy: Gay.

Calum: :(

Daisy: you looked good tonight. KINDA WANTED TO SEE YOU BEND OVER AND SHOW ME THAT ASSSSSSS

Calum: cHILL

Daisy: I'm kidding baby.

Calum: Ashton and Michael said hi.

Daisy: hIII UGLIES, ILL SEE YOU 2MORROW AT THE TCA ON MY TV :)

Calum: excuse me, you'll be coming with.

Daisy; LOL NO CALUM

Calum: :/
Please :(

Daisy: I just realized you're sick, and Caitlin will be there and I don't really want to go.

Calum: u r mean.

Daisy; whoops, you knew the risks of dating me.

-------
7 votes and 3 comments

Okay so like, I WANNA TRY SOMETHING, I wanna do the character ask, like for every character on here. EVEN ME. Okay so I'll leave their names and comment on the ones you want to ask questions :) PLEASE DO THIS

Calum:

Daisy:

Luke:

Caitlin:

Michael:

Kristen (is that even how I spelt her name? Idk and IDC):

Ashton:

Gabby(book gabby):

Carter(oh shit):

AND FINALLY,

Me, Gabby:

PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS I WILL LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER AND EVEN DO A DOUBLE UPDATE

-Gabby :)