How do i help?

Addison's POV
I got paged to this room. I thought standing in front of the door. I needed to open the door but something told me that whatever was in there wasn't neo Natal. I needed to find out what it was. I gathered my courage and opened the door. Oh my God. I thought. Meredith Grey was on that table blue and not breathing. "Charge again!" Richard said. "Addison come help!!!" I didn't move. Not because I didn't want to. Because I couldn't. "No I need to be with Derek. I can't do this." I walked out that room feeling sick to my stomach. When I walked over Derek was sitting with Mark. Crying. He never cried over me. Ever.
Flash back to when Derek caught her.
"Oooh!" I moaned. As I felt everything around me. This felt to good. Even though this wasn't my husband doesn't mean I didn't like it. Suddenly....
"What the Hell." I jumped up so far from Mark. Derek was here and there was no getting out of it. He saw it. What could I do. Wait? Did he just walk out? Didn't say anything, didn't yell, didn't hit or scream. Just walked out? "Get out of here Mark!" I yelled. I'm so angry. I cheat on him. He walks out. Does he not care. Mark was just standing there. "Get out!!!!" I yelled again. He walked out and I walked down stairs to see derek. I don't know where he went. When I walk back into my room. Derek is in my closet. What is he doing? "Derek.......?" I said. Nothing. "Derek?" I said with my voice cracking. He walks out with all myt clothes. All of them. "Derek what are you doing? Derk?"
"I'm getting everything out. You're leaving." No.
"It was just once. One time derek. He was just here."
He turns around. Anger on his face.
"You sleep with my best friend and the only excuse is He was just there!!!!!!!"
End of flashback
He deserved better. He deserved Meredith. She is going to live. Well I hope.