Mark and lexie.

Okay sorry I've had some serious writing block! I just didn't know who's story to continue well we covered merder crowen and izzex so I've decided to discover slexie my idea is they've already broke up over Sloan. Just remember this book is so much different than the show!!

Lexie's POV
I got up and got dressed and went down stairs for breakfast. Looking through mers cabinets I see all she has left is a little bit of heart healthy cereal,only of which I assume used to be Cristinas. I got my bowl and milk and spoon and poured my ceral. I was off today. But so was he..... Today I would do it. I had to. Or did I? No I didn't. Yes I did. No I didn't. I was standing in front of the door arguing with my self until I heard. "Lexie you have to do it before he finds someone else. Trust me I know what that feels like." Mer told me. Yes that's right. Meredith had trouble stand by and watch as the love of her life fell in love with rose. But then she told him she loved him and that was that. I could do that.
"I know but, what if he doesn't feel the same what if I'm wasting my time."
"Your not." She said with a huge smile. "Y'all are meant to be." Then she went back upstairs. You could hear a faint raspy voice and then mers loud obnoxious laugh. Yup Derek's awake.
"Meant to be." I repeated as I walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~
As I walked up to his apartment door. I got very anxious. I held my hand up to knock. I can do this. We're meant to be.
"Knock Knock"
He swung open the door in just his pants no shirt. My eyes instantly fell to his abbs and his very sexy abdomen. Oh my God!
"Uh lexie?" He said veryt unsure. I quickly snapped up and said
"Uh yeah I kinda wanted to talk. Can I come in?" I asked very unsure. You can do this. My subconscious told me. Yes I can and I will.
"Lexie? Yes. Lexie?" I snapped out of my brain and walked in.
"Um Mark... Well I just wanted to say that well I miss you. I do I really miss you."
"I miss you too lex but, I don't know if this is such a good Idea."
"I love you. Oh my God that just came flying out of my face. I love you. Oh I did it again. I love you I do I love you. I've been trying to mash it down and not say it but its true. I can't think or breathe or eat because I love you. I love you."
By the time I finished talking I was out of breath and I had tears streaming down my face. "Please mark just think about it I'm gonna-"
And then he was kissing me. Hard and with passion. Oh my. It felt so good to felt so good to have his lips on mine again.
He picked me up and took to his room. Later me on the bed and kissed me again.
My sexy marky is back.
I hope you like. I had to change her "I love you" quote because Jackson and April aren't here yet. She doesn't date Jackson. So......., hope you liked. God do I love them.