Cristinas new boyfriend

Okay so Cristina has met Owen and there dating. We're to start at the choking. And we'll flash backs of the day they met. Also thanks for voting guys y'all make me too happy!!
Cristina's POV
Me and Owen are sitting in my bed. I don't know but there's something that draws me to him. We are watching this movie. I don't know what its called. And Owen is saying something. But I'm so tired and i'm trying to listen but I'm just tired. Soon I was asleep.
I awoke with this feeling of not being able to breathe. It was getting stronger. I open my eyes and owens on top of me asleep. His hands wrapped around my neck! Ahhhh! I'm scratching and hitting. Someone has to come. The world is going black! "Cristina?" Callie knocks. "Cristina." Callie knocks louder. Finally callie opens the door. "OWEN!!!" She yells and Owen Jumps up and stares at his hands and callie runs to the phone and starts dialing, I run to the bathroom and lock the door. I hear a faint voice.
Knock knock!! "Its me." Meredith yells and I go and unlock the door.
"Cristina what happened callie was yelling and." I turned around and it seemed that every word she had in her throat jumped back up and crawled in her head again.
"I WILL KILL HIM." she screeched. Why is she so dramatic?
Knock! Knock!
"Cristina?" Owen soft voice says from behind the door.
I go to open it but meredith is right in front of me "No." She says. Does she think shes the boss of me? Ugh.
"Meredith?" Owen says. He must of heard her voice. "Meredith? Is she alright. Cristina are you alright? I just need to know she's alright." He says. He sounds so broken. I move meredith out of my way and quickly unlock my bathroom door.
Owen comes in and looks at my neck
"Ooh." He says. Tears about to burst. "Shh its okay." I say. I hug him and let him sob into my shoulder. He's a wounded soldier and i'm not giving up on him just yet.