After life

Meredith's POV
I awoke with a start and trying to catch my breath. Where am I? I thought looking around this room. "Hey." I looked to the direction the sound came from and there he was. It was the bomb squad guy. Seeing him almost brought tears to fall. I watched him die he blew up right in front of my eyes. So how on earth is he here?
"Hey." Came another voice. I knew that voice I knew it anywhere. Denny.
I know for sure he died I watched izzie cry on his dead body. So what in the hell is going on? Then it hit me. What was the last thing I did before I got here. You drowned. My conscious thought
"Is she gonna say something?"
"There always like this when they get here." "Meredith? Its me. You remember me?"
"Imma tell her."
"No!"
"You wanna fight tough guy?"
Might as well speak up now.
"Am I dead?"
The only reply was "Damn right you are."
How was I gonna get out of this one.

Derek's POV
I sat in the chair in front of "Her" bed. Meredith can swim. She's a great swimmer. She let go. She let go and was gonna leave me here. Because of "her". Then she started to move.
"Water I want water!" She said as demanding as ever. Ugh. I just wanted to do some very unkind things right there. But instead I got up walked over there and got her the water. "You deystoyed her you know? You taught her time and time again that nothing she ever did was good enough."
"Excuse me?" She said
"If she doesn't survive this. I have you to blame. You did this!! You!!!!"
"Derek!" Addison yelled and got me out of there.
"Derek what are you doing?"
"Its her fault." I said wanting to cry for ever.
"Derek what are you talking about?"
My eyes welled up with tears adpnd started to pool over.
"Meredith can swim addison. She's a good swimmer she could swim."
"You think she jumped?" Hearing it made my heart feel as if it was being stabbed. Do I? I do.
Meredith's POV
I was sitting there with Denny.
"What were you doing in the water Meredith?" He asked for what felt like the billionth time.
"Again I was swimming I was fighting. The water was just too cold!"
"Fine don't tell me."
I looked up and he had this goofy smile on his face and his eyes were closed. When he opened them he whispered. "Izzie"
"What?"
"Can you see her?" I asked excited. Izzie.
"No but sometimes we'll be in the exact same place at the exact same time and I can I almost hear her voice it's like I'm touching her." He said in a soft voice. With a smile on his face. That was love what they had. Real love.
"I can't do it." I said. "Just a whiff of derek or Cristina."
"Tell me what happened in the water."
"I fought!" I yelled
"This will destroy them because Georges dad died and izzie lost me and because Cristina was there when her dad died. And Derek he still believes in true love and happy endings and this will destroy him completely change who he is."
"I was fighting and for a second just a second I thought what's the point?"
"I wanna go back!" I yelled. I do I can't stay here . I'll go back. Just then someone walked by. "Mom?" I say. Wow what just happened.