Engagements, Break ups, and Death?

Hey guys:) been awhile this chapter will have a whole bunch too it. Its been about 6 months since the choking so This chapter will probably be about two months in a little chapter. There will be a lot so keep up!

Marks POV                                                                                                                                                         

Bang! Bang! That sound woke me up in the middle of the night. I saw Lexie quickly Throw her clothes on and go for the door. I got up right behind her. Waiting for her to get the door. "Ahhhhhh!" Um that's not a sound you should be hearing at three in the morning. I see Lexie run to the door. Going slowly behind her to the kitchen because I was thirsty I hear. "MARK!!!!" I run over there and Lexie is covered in blood. Sloan is lying on the floor. I look closer to Lexie and she's holding a baby. Sloan had her baby. I run over to Torres's and banged on the door. Yang came. "Dude what's with the banging?" "YOU HAVE A FIRST AIDKIT?" I screamed. She nodded. Then ran to get it.  "ROBBINS?" I yelled and callie comes "Mark what are you doing?" "Where's Robbins I need Robbins" I yell quickly. "Why is he yelling?"  "MARK!!" Lexie yells again. "Oh he's not kidding." Robbins runs over with me.  She says to Callie. "Get my bag. Get my bag." Lexie then calls the ambulance and I ride with her.

"Don't adopt him. Lets keep him. I'll help. You can move in with us." I say to her. She looked at me and smiled. "You really think we can do it?" She asks me. Of course I do. Yes Of course.  "Of course I do." She looks at me. Then over there at the sweetest boy I've ever met. She had a look of fear in her eyes but that didn't stop her from saying. "Lets do it." With the biggest smile ever. I turn around and I see her. Oh crap! Lexie. She has tears streaming down her face. She runs off.  "Lex." I say. She looks at me. "Why did I break up with you last time mark?" She says. She broke up with me because she didn't want to be a mom. Now she'll be a oh...... "If I was to young to be a mom then i'm too young to be a grandmother." She states simply and walks out.

Couple days later

" Sloan left." I say behind Lexie. She turns. Looks at me and nods. Walks over too Karev. Her new boyfriend.

3 months later

Lexie's POV

"Are We together?" I ask Alex as we walk to the lobby. He kisses me. Deep and Passionate. "Yes." He says. "I'll be right back I'm going to check on a patient." " Okay." I say smiling.  Turning around I stop I see Mark. He took my breath away. "Hey Mark." I say.

"I'm in love with you." He says. What? Oh my God not now I'm happy now.  I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off. "I miss you. You broke up with me because of Sloan and the baby, but there not here. Say you'll come back to me?" "Mark I Have a Boyfriend." I say unable to come up with words. "We could have a family. I know you have a boyfriend. I'm saying you could have a husband." He smiles at me and Walks off. Did he just propose to me? I.... I. Just then Alex comes behind me and kisses my cheek. "Alright. Lets go home." I felt tears fall. I put my hand on his and whisper "I cant."  He looked at me. The smile he once wore faded. "What do you mean? Are you breaking up with me?" I look at him and say "I'm sorry." I slip out of his grip and run away. "Mark." I say. He was talking to callie. She saw me and slowly walked away. "Yeah?" He said turning around his eyes getting wide when he saw me. "Did you just propose to me?" I ask knowing his answer. "Yes. Yes I did."  "You call that a proposal?"  "What do you want a ring? I'm only getting a ring if your saying yes." He says smiling. Before I could think I say "Where's my ring?" He looks at me and says "So you're saying yes?" "YES! Mark Sloan I'm saying yes." He runs over and picks me up and spins me around, then kisses me. "Come on I want to take my fiancé home."

Meredith's POV

RING!!!!! "Hello?" I said. "Mer?" Cristina says shaky. "What? What's Wrong."

"Its Derek."

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys..... This chapter was long...... It was mostly about lexie and Mark. I was glad I got to write an engagement!! Can't wait to write the next one:)