Strange feeling inside 🔞

I have never had issues with girls. All the time it was me, myself and I. I never had my significant half and I never thought I would need one. Yet since I was growing older and older.

My parents always led me to be a good and obedient boy, however I was just a spoiled brat and I was using my older brother as he had to carry all the responsibilities. He was the first in line. The first in line to get shot and now was my turn.

I guess this is a bit confusing. I should start from the beginning.

***********************************************

My name is Macau.. Macau Theerapanyakul. The second son of a Minor family. You might guess that we are a mafia family, even though we do not use the word mafia that often, you guessed it right.

I have an older brother Vegas, he was always the one that took care of me when our parents were busy. No nannies, no other people were involved in my life. Only my brother and I, yet everything changed one day. Vegas started to fuck Mains family head bodyguard. It was so crazy to find out, but those hard moans coming from his room ... Fuck .. there was no possibility of NOT HEARING THEM..

At first I had no idea whom he was fucking at first, so with all my immaturity I decided to step into his room and just scold them. I knew that he was fucking Tawan for a while, but once I saw that bodyguards face full of his cum I stood in the middle of his room with my mouth almost on the floor.

"What the actual fuck you are doing here?" My brother shouted at me, but I could not move at all. The face of that bodyguard was full of my brother's cum. Fuck...

I quickly bowed, apologized and ran away, I just did not want to be killed by my older brother. I probably would be killed in no second if I was still standing there.

My legs led me to my room. I locked the door, jumped on the bed and hid my head under the blanket. It did not take long for my brother to reach my door. From his banging and kicking I knew that he was in a bad mood.

"Macau, fucking hell.. Open the damn door.."

"Vegas, just let him be.. He is in shock and probably afraid that you will kill him.."

"But he should not be barging into my room like this.."

I heard my brother talking probably to that guy, I could not imagine him talking to Nop like this.. Now I started to wonder if Nop is aware, but from the face of that bodyguard he is not..

"Macau, for fuck sake open those stupid doors.. We need to talk.."

"Vegas, can you talk to him in the morning? It is mainly your fault that you did not lock your own damn door.."

The bodyguard scolded him and I started to laugh.

"I can fucking hear you Macau.. Open those doors and let us in, before anyone hears us.."

His voice was now a bit calmer, so I stood up, walked towards that door.

"Can you promise that you are not going to hit me, kick me, punch me, bite me or hurt me in any other way? Both physical and mental are included in this promise.."

"Fucking hell Macau, can you stop doing this bullshit of yours? I promise I won't hurt you."

I smiled, because I knew that Vegas keeps his promises no matter what. I unlocked the door and let them enter my room. I sat on my bed and swinged with my legs in the air.

"Well, Macau.." Vegas started to mumble.. "Can you keep this for yourself?"

"Why would I tell anyone? I like this guy.." I pointed my finger at the bodyguard standing right behind my brother. "He looks like a good guy.. Better than Tawan.. When you were fucking him he sounded like a girl and it was so annoying."