Destiny tied us together 🔞

As a young kid I had a great family. My mother and father loved me. My grandma was always there for me. Until the time my mom was pregnant.

I knew my mom loved me the same, but she was sick. The pregnancy was so hard and father knew it. He was a violent person, but none of us knew it until the night when my mother and sister died.

It was the night I will never forget. Still vivid in my mind.

******FLASHBACK******

"You are so useless. How can you die whilst giving birth? Useless piece of woman you were. Now you have left me with this useless son."

His angry eyes looked at me. They were full of hate. First slap landed on my face. I was only 6 years old. I lost my mother and my sister. And he was there, standing next to their deceased bodies, hitting the only person he had left.

Luckily for me the doctor stopped him in time, otherwise he would kill me too.

I had a last chance to say goodbye to my mother. Once I looked at the dead baby, tears streamed down my face. It was the first and last time I saw her.

"I am so sorry." I mumbled whilst caressing this small, fragile but cold body.

I left the morgue and sat in the car where my father was sitting.

"Times are changing for you. You will be a boxer and you will fight for me so you can be useful at least somehow."

******FLASHBACK ENDS******

Here I was fighting for my father whilst he was discussing my future with a mafia guy and probably his son. The disgust was written all over his face. He obviously didn't want to be here.

I couldn't care less. I had a match to win. And I won! I was so proud.

"You were supposed to lose your useless piece of shit." At the end of the match my father beat the shit out of me.

"No one told me to lose it.." I mumbled whilst covering my face.

"Useless piece of shit. If I would know that you are going to fuck it up like this I would have sold you to that Marokan guy. He would have shown you what it means to have respect."

His words hurt like hell. I knew he did not love me at all. I always knew, but still once he was my father. Luckily now I do not belong to him anymore. I belong to Mr. Kan Theerapanyakul and to his two sons Vegas and Macau. He could not sell me to anyone now. I was useless for him and my plan on killing him failed terribly.

When father left me sitting on the bench inside the changing room I bursted into tears.

"Oh, why are you crying?" Younger boy quite similar to the older one I saw earlier came to me and sat down.

"I don't think that you should be here, sitting with me. If your father sees you you might get into trouble."

"You don't need to worry about me. I can take care of myself. But you are crying so what happened.

"I was bought by your father as a boxer, my own father hates me and I have no one. Only my grandma, but she is far away.." Tears streamed down my face even more now. "I just really miss her.." I mumbled and wiped down my tears.

"Don't worry, my father will take care of you.." He said cheerfully. "I gotta go or they will be looking for me." He patted my shoulder and left.

I was once again alone, but this time I did not mind. I knew that there was this cheerful boy.

TIMESKIP