This is our destiny 🔞

I am sorry for publishing the third part this late, however a lot has happened and I could not force myself to write it down, I had probably 6 versions of this chapter and I tried to put it somehow together.

I hope that you will enjoy this part.

No beta reading, all mistakes are my own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment we appeared in front of grandma's house we knew that we could be happy together. However there was this one thing that was wrong.

Minor family no longer existed. Korn Theerapanyakul took over their business and now it was only his family ruling the mafia across Thailand. No one cared for Vegas and Macau or their well being and I could see how Vegas was angry about it.

Life is not fair, and mainly life was never fair to them. At first troubles with father, then betrayal where their lives were at stake. I can't believe that we were here, sitting in a living room, warm tea in front of us. Macau hugging Chay, Vegas' head in my lap.

"What are you going to do?" Grandma asked and looked at us. "You look like someone stole your puppy. Aren't you going to fight back?" The encouragement was visible in her voice, but I don't think that we had the strength to fight back.

"There is nothing much that we can do actually." Vegas grumbled, sighed and closed his eyes. My hands kept caressing his hair. "I don't know if we can fight back. Better would be to give up."

When grandma heard the word "GIVE UP" she stood up angrily. "They surprised you like this and ruined your life. They almost killed you. They locked Chay in a basement like an animal only because he loves your brother.." I don't know how she knew about the basement thing, but her eyes told me not to interfere. "It is your life, Vegas. But you have responsibility now. Even though your father died, you still have a family to protect." The anger was visible in her eyes. "If I hear you say that you want to give up because it is better then go and say it to Korn's face. The bullet will pierce your head faster than a blink of an eye."

I have never ever seen grandma this angry. "Oh, Vegas.. Do you know what? Go for a walk, alone and think about everything I have said just now. You need your time alone." Then she looked at Macau and Chay, "you can go and have another rest upstairs, I will cook dinner with Pete."

The boys stood up and walked upstairs without saying anything, because they did not want to upset grandma, Vegas in the meantime sat up, kissed my cheek and left the house.

"Pete, I know you love Vegas and you will do everything for him. Make sure that he is not going to give it up. He would be lost without the mafia stuff he did before. You also need to embrace yourself, as his boyfriend you will be targeted too, that means I will be a target too hence you need to be always prepared for the worst."

"How do you know about all those things?" Such a wicked smile appeared on grandma's face. "You think that I did not talk with Vegas' father when he bought you from your father? I know about everything. I also know about how Korn is wicked and is using Kinn as a leverage for everything." She smiled. "You know, Korn always wanted Vegas to be his son, because Tankhun is too smart to listen to him and Kim is too stubborn and Kinn is hot headed and easily manipulated." I had to chuckle, because she hit the nail on the head. "Vegas was always strict, honest and good with everything he did and Korn was always praising him, but Gun did not like it at all, so that is why he kept doing those terrible things to Vegas." Grandma patted my shoulder and left for the kitchen.