This is the last fight that I'll stand right next to you🔞

I am really sorry for posting it this late, but I could not force myself to write it no matter what.

I had a lot of versions of the ending and I can only hope that you will be satisfied with this ending.

No beta reading, all mistakes are my own.

------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"What a nice surprise it will be."

Everyone in the room chuckled, those grenades in the suitcase was the last thing they expected.

The more they waited for Pol the more they were stressed. It has been a few hours and they did not hear a single word. Kim tried to contact his friend that was supposed to help them out, however he was not picking it up.

The worst case scenarios appeared inside their heads. The more they thought about it the more everything started to fall apart.

"We should get ready no matter what. The fight will happen with or without them anyways." Kim uttered, and walked out of the house to check what they could do to lure the unwanted guests to the trap.

Everything happened much faster than they had expected. Korn and Kinn appeared in front of the house out of nowhere with their men surrounding the house from every side only to make sure that no one would be able to escape.

"This is your last chance to surrender." Korn shouted, but at the end they all knew that no matter what they were going to die either way. "You are going to regret it no matter what." It was now Kinn who shouted.

"Open the door so we can talk." Korn tried a different tactic. "Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me." Vegas groaned from the other side. "You got rid of my father, now you are trying to get rid of me and my family and for what?" He shouted at Korn. "If it is because of power, let me tell you something." Vegas did not stop shouting. "You are going to die soon, because you are fucking old you hag. It will be up to Kinn, Kim or Tankhun how they will manage the main family with or without the minor." Vegas laughed hysterically. "Get your stupid head out of your ass and think it through." Pete hummed at Kinn. "You brought your best men here, Kinn." Pete shouted. "We will kill maybe more than a half of them with a good luck you or your father will die to and for what?" Even though they tried to make more time Pete thought of something else. "I spent a few weeks with Vegas and Macau. Honestly I never saw this amazing bond those brothers have, when I look at you, Tankhun or Kim you cannot compare to them at all. They act like brothers because they do trust each other." Pete heard how Korn tried to take Kinn away, but he did not succeed. "Do you trust your brothers or you are going to blindly trust your father that betrayed his own brother and killed him?"

This was the truth that no one dared to say to Kinn, not even his brothers only because they were too afraid to do so. "Do you know where Tankhun or Porsche are, Kinn?" It was now Kim that spoke.

"What the hell Kim? What are you doing there?" Kinn shouted, "get out of there before you die." He shouted at him again. "You are so fucking stupid brother, I cannot imagine what father did to you, because the way you are betraying your brother and boyfriend is unimaginable." Kinn banged at the door. "I am not betraying anyone. It was Vegas that started all of this. Forcing Pete to be with him, plotting something against the main family."

There were confused stares among the people that were inside the house.

"Oh, and of course it was our father that started this bullshit right?" Kim shouted angrily. "When you look around yourself do you see any of your own men or is it just you, father and his men?" Vegas took his hand and placed it on Kim's shoulder signaling him to stop talking. "Kinn, I did not force Pete to be with me, it just happened and honestly my father was not happy about it. He even wanted me to kill him but I simply could not because I love him so fucking much." Vegas admitted this was the first time that he admitted his love towards Pete in front of other people. Some of them chuckled and some of them gasped hearing those words from this 'devil'. "I don't know what my father started, I couldn't care less about it. The moment Pete agreed to be with me I no longer cared about the main or minor family. I care only about Pete, Macau and grandma. You can keep the business, we will do our own thing." Vegas hummed, his eyes glued to Pete's face where he could see tears rolling down his face. "I just want to be happy with my little family. I only wanted to avenge my family, but now when we are talking like this I don't want to anymore. I simply want to be happy with them." Vegas almost whispered and hugged Pete tightly. Letting his tears soak his shirt. "So why are you armed?" Kinn asked them as the dumbest person on the earth. "Why did you come here with so many armed men, Kinn?" Kim asked him the same question. "Because pa said that you are dangerous and you need to be eliminated."