•PROLOUGE•

"Auntie! I'm heading to store to get groceries!" A female voice yells out to her aunt. Just as her hand went to grab the door knob she was stopped.

"Hold on! You're forgetting your keys to the house, hun!" Her aunt calls out, holding her house key. She speeds walk towards her and then hands the key to her niece.

"Thank you so much aunt Cally!" The [H/c] female thanks her aunt and then leaves the house. She held the closed umbrella in her hand since it was pouring rain.

It was also pretty dark so she needed to be very quick with getting groceries.

"[Name]! Please be safe when out!" Her aunt calls out after opening the window to tell her.

"No worries auntie!"

[Name] starts to walk as she had opened her umbrella. She then held it so her hair wouldn't get soaked or anywhere on her body.

She passed by people who were walking, she greets them and smiles; innerly she felt her anxiety rise up. She was trying to be a little more social because she had been only staying home playing the game her aunt had gotten her.

It was called Kimetsu no yaiba.

She wonders what she should do now that she had completed the game. It was quite interesting to say.

As she kept walking, she crosses the street to get to the store. She heads inside the store where the automatic sliding doors open for her.

She heads inside and then starts getting the things that she wants and what her Aunt requested from her.

[Name] skims through the shelves and her eyes glisten with happiness when she sees pockys and mochi packs. She gets a few of them each and heads to the register in joy.

"That would be fifty dollars and sixty-seven cents please?"

"Here you go mam" [Name] hands the money and grabs her bags, she walks out and starts to head home. As she was heading home she notices an elderly woman walking on a red light.

Thats when [Name] notices a big truck heading towards the elderly woman.

"Huh?....WAIT! Mam! You're on a red light!" [Name] sprints to the elderly woman when the truck was just a few seconds away from hitting the woman...

"AHHHHHH!!!"

"OH MY GOD!!!!"

"SOME ONE CALL THE AMBULANCES!"

"SHE IS DYING!"

"SOMEONE HELP!!!"

[Name] lays on the floor. Her life beginning to slip away as her [E/c] eyes were draining color; a puddle of blood that was hers spread more as she was left with an arm missing.

"I'm so sorry auntie.....I'll see mom and dad again, I will make sure to say hi to them" That was her last thought, imagining seeing her parents in the light and after life.

Oh no......

It doesn't end like that.....

"You will be given a new life....in Kimetsu No Yaiba....Good luck [Name] [Surname]. Don't die...."

*Loading information*

|

.

|

.

|