𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

"𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠"!DISCLAIMER¡DARK THOUGHTSPROFANITY VIOLENCE

"𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠"
!DISCLAIMER¡
DARK THOUGHTS
PROFANITY
VIOLENCE

[BE WARNED!]

            I rummage through my closet to find some clothes to wear

I rummage through my closet to find some clothes to wear. It was Saturday, in the weekend, so I was gonna be getting some boba with Mitsuri.

Yes....The two of us couldn't go out last month was because we had a whole bunch of exams and a whole bunch of a home work.

Now that was all done, we were gonna hang out together.

I then found some jeans and a [f/c] oversized sweater, also wearing some black and white shoes. I put it on and make sure I have my money with me-

I pause....realization had now hit me

"Wait...I don't have money...or a job....nor anyone to pay my rent..."

"Crap!" I yell as I panic. How could?! Nononono! This is gonna be bad! Hold on....I FORGOT HAD GOTTEN A LETTER THAT MY RENT WAS DUE!!! NONONONO!

My eyes widen as I panicked, I looked at my phone and noticed that Mitsuri was calling me.

I sigh and picked it up; trying my best to stay calm as possible.

❤️‍🩹"My new drug"💊
[Muzan POV]

I smirk in satisfaction when Akaza told me the plan was working and that [Name] was really falling in love with him.

"Good job, Akaza your father treatment is getting better every time you keep this up"

He nods at me and sighs. I walk close to him and put a hand on his shoulder — "You better not end up with her, otherwise your father will be dead..." I chuckle when I saw Akaza grit his teeth.

I watch as he storms off after I dismissed him.

My smirk disappeared as I was now wondering if I should stalk Suikio. I walk out of my room and see the others on the couch, smoking or talking.