𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

Warning:(Slight violence/choking, profanity, Yandere thoughts and themes)

[Name] heads out after taking a shower. She goes to her closet and changes into her [f/] gown so she can go to sleep.

As she was done changing she sat on her bed and tries to recall what happens when the player and Muzan aren't together anymore.

Ah that was right. Douma would try to flirt with the player. Douma was one of the love interest of Suikio so he would just date [Name] to get closer to Suikio like Muzan did.

[Name] scoffs-"Damn....well honestly I'm tired as fuck so I might as well go to sleep"

She nonchalantly says to herself. She lays in bed and then smiles as she fell sleep.

Muzan breaking up with her wouldn't change much but....[Name] breaking up would make a few changes....

Careful.....you may do something else again....

•0~•0•~0•

[Name] washes her face after brushing her teeth, she walks out the bathroom and to the closet. She grabs out her school's uniform. After putting it on she checks her phone.

The [H/c]-ette grabbed her bag quickly after checking the time.

She sighs and walks out her room; she walks towards her front door and leaves her apartment room.

As she was walking away, she exits out the apartment complex. She was wondering how she would do this or how she can handle stuff. She was really hoping that it won't go so bad.

[Name] walks as she felt her stomach growling with hunger, she thought she was gonna make toast with strawberry jam spread on top but she decided to skip breakfast.

"[Name]-san!" A voice yells out. [Name] perks up to her voice being yelled out, she turns around and sees a female with pink hair and green tips.

In the game if she remembers, the player gets a few love interests when the game starts. The thing was, most Kimetsu no yaiba characters simp and Yandere for Suikio.

Throughout the game, the players goal is to survive from Suikio's Yanderes. The player has to be with one of their own love interests.

Not to mention, the players love interests aren't Yanderes at all

"Mitsuri-sama?"

"[Name]-san! How was your weekend? I wish we could have hanged out together" Mitsuri says, pouting as she really wanted to go out with her crush.

"Oh sorry Mitsuri-sama. If you want, we can go out and get boba together?" [Name] suggests.

It made Mitsuri jump with excitement and squeal while clapping her hands-"Yes! I love that idea!" She exclaims happily and hugs [Name].

Mitsuri had wrapped her arms around [Name]'s neck and pulled her into a tight hug. [Name] lets out flustered muffle sounds as Mitsuri's breast were shoved in front of her face.

"M-Mitsuri!" [Name] muffles out.

"Kyaaah! I'm so sorry!" Mitsuri pulls away in embarrassment; but innerly she was feeling very happy that she made her crush blush.