𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

"𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠"!Disclaimer!Chapter contains !Profanity!(Keep in mind I will now stop putting warnings but when it gets more serious the serous warnings will come in)

"𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠"
!Disclaimer!
Chapter contains
!Profanity!
(Keep in mind I will now stop putting warnings but when it gets more serious the serous warnings will come in)

"𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠"!Disclaimer!Chapter contains !Profanity!(Keep in mind I will now stop putting warnings but when it gets more serious the serous warnings will come in)

~Your POV~
I sat down next to Mitsuri who seemed very happy to see me but there was worry in her eyes.

"[Name]-san are you okay?" She asks as she felt so worried for me. I nod at her — "Yeah I'm okay Mitsuri-san" I sent her a smile to which she smile back.

I then look to the teacher to notice she starting to talk—"Alright students, seems like all of you are here so lets get ready"

A female student raises her hand—"Yes?" The teacher, giving her permission to talk.

"What will we be cooking or baking?"

"Ah, we are actually gonna be baking some cupcakes! So you guys can split into groups of two or of how much you like"

"Let's bake together" I heard Mitsuri whisper to me, I look at her with a smile and nod.

As the teacher gave out more information, she soon allowed all of us to go to a station to work at.

"Mitsuri can you get me the butter-"

"[Name]-san! We always have baking class together! Can I join you two?" Suikio was in front of me, begging to join my group.

I then look away from her to notice Zenistu smiling at me but I knew it was fake, I notice an irk on his face. He was warning me not to let Suikio join me.

I just blinked and looked back at the mint-haired female—"Sure Suikio-san"

"Yes!"

"Hey Mitsuri-" Before I could even say anything, Mitsuri shoved a stick of butter into Suikio's hand—"Can you please mix the butter with the other ingredients in the bow please"