𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

"𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠"!DISCLAIMER¡?SEXUAL THEMES¿STALKINGPROFANITY 

"𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠"
!DISCLAIMER¡
?SEXUAL THEMES¿
STALKING
PROFANITY 

[BE WARNED!]

                It's been a while now that I was officially working at this place

                It's been a while now that I was officially working at this place.  I was doing great, my weeks wasn't so bad here.

It was actually amazing, all of them were so nice to me.

The female and male employees treated me with respect and we all became friends.

"Hey [Name]-san!" I turn my head to the voice after I snapped out of my thoughts to see one of my friends who worked at this job — "Minu-san do you need anything?"

I ask with a smile and she nods her head — "Wanna go out together with the others? We plan to go out on summer soon. So, like we go to places and then head back to Alina's house?"

I smile and nod — "Sure I guess, it seems fun" I look at Mikuru who was going to the changing room. I look at the time and realized it was very late and time to go home.

I look at Minu — "Let's go change and head home" I say with a smile on my face and she smiles back at me.

We both go to the changing room to change.

After we changed, we closed the cafe and went to our homes.

Drip...

Drip....

Drip......

Shoot! It's starting to rain.

I pull my jacket hood over my head and start looking around as I felt very annoyed.

I groan in annoyance and sigh — "I really gotta hurry!" I mumble to myself and look over to see a bus stop. I run over there and sat down on the bench.

As I sat down; I was pulling my phone out from my pocket. I scroll down to my text messages with Mitsuri.

I smile and text her to have a good night, even though she was offline.