𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

"𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠"!DISCLAIMER¡DELUSIONAL /DISTURBING THOUGHTSFLUFFPROFANITY  SEXUAL TENSIONSMUT/LEMON

"𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠"
!DISCLAIMER¡
DELUSIONAL /DISTURBING THOUGHTS
FLUFF
PROFANITY
SEXUAL TENSION
SMUT/LEMON

[BE WARNED!]

Title —[Painful feelings soon turns into pleasure]

Title —
[Painful feelings soon turns into pleasure]

     I ate some chocolate muffin chip, sounds of satisfaction and happiness came out of my mouth.

"Mnhh~" Mitsuri was watching me with a big happy smile, "You seem to really enjoy it, [Name]-san! I'm so glad! I made it the best I could" she tells me.

I stare at her and smile at her happily "It tastes amazing! Even if you didn't put a lot of effort, I would still eat it!" I say before I swallowed the chewed up muffin in my mouth.

"R-Really?" Mitsuri asks me, sounding surprised but happy at the same time.

I answered her with a nod. Currently it was just the two of us in here, I've been in the hospital for 2 days now ever since I've woken up.

"Miss Kanroji? Your parents are here to pick you up please" A nurse came in, bowing down as she told Mitsuri that.

"Aww..but I wanted to spend more time with [Name]-san..." I could hear Mitsuri whine quietly. Soon she left the room with the nurse; leaving me by myself.

I sigh as the room had felt empty, it was just me now. It was lonely with out Mitsuri and my other friends. So I decided to lay down and close my eyes, but it seems like someone decided to show up.

"[Name]-chan!" I open my eyes and my eyes widen when I see a whole bunch of fucking people entering.

Suikio and her Yanderes...

What the hell?! Even Suikio is here! I didn't expect her to come ever since I said those words to her! I expected the Yanderes since I pretty much hurt her but DAMN!