𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

Ding!~
       Ding!~        

Ding!~

Ding~!

[Name] jolts up as her eyes were widen; She sat in a bed. Although it wasn't her bed, it was a different bed that seems familiar towards her.

She looks around, trying to see if she was familiar with her surroundings.

Her eyes widen when she remembers the incident that happened when she was just trying to get back home with the groceries. Her eyes were still looking around.

"This room looks....just like...the players room in Kimetsu no yaiba....Wait...."

"KIMESTU NO YAIBA?!"

[Name] throws the sheets to the side and gets out of bed. She ran to the bathroom in the bedroom. She switches the light switch and takes a look at herself in the mirror.

Her eyes soften in relief when she notices that she still is her—"Perhaps that incident was just a dream...."

Although it didn't make sense. This wasn't her room at all.

"You will be given a new life....in Kimetsu No Yaiba....Good luck [Name] [Surname]. Don't die...."

[Name] gasps and her eyes widen when she remembers hearing a voice just like that before she died.

Then it hit her.

She was given another chance in life but expect in the game she was playing.

"So that means....."

Ding~!

Ding!~

[Name] perks up to sounds of a phone notification popping up. She heads out the bathroom and then walks towards the bed. She picks up the phone and notices it was just like the phone she had.

She enters her original password and it opens.

[Name] looks at the phone's Home Screen. She saw it was her and Muzan?

The two of them looking like they were having a great time, but the thing was. It looked like it was only her. [Name] scoffs as she remembers in the game, Muzan was using her.

She swipes to her contacts to see if she had her aunts.

Only to find nothing....just other people.

[Name] sighs in sadness but then checks to see who had been texting her. Her phone kept booming with notifications.

<•>
Muzan 💕
Message from 20 minutes ago

Muzan💕:Darling let's go to the Wonder cafe?

Muzan💕:Dear?

Message from 3 minutes ago

Muzan💕:You still sleeping?

Muzan💕:You there?

Muzan💕:...,,.

<•>

[Name] stares blankly at the name but she changes his name to something else since she didn't like it at all, just even from one glance she felt like vomiting.