💕Mitsuri Kanroji💕

~MITSURI POV~

I happily talked with [Name], I was just so happy and I wanted to love and kiss her!

She was someone who I want to be with forever!

"Yeah my little brother almost burnt the bread that I was trying to teach him" I share with her what I did yesterday, sweat dropping as I nervously smiles.

"Wow Mitsuri, I am proud that your teaching your little brother like a good older sister" [Name] compliments me.

I let  out a "oh" and giggles nervously—"You think so?" Feeling both my cheeks turning pink.

"Of course! I would be dying to taste how your baking tastes" [Name] says, that had strike  something in me as I blush.

'[Name]-san! If you really want to try it I will bake you stuff everyday!' I  thought as I was staring at [Name] lovingly with heart eyes.

"W-Well I will make you sweets and dessert every day if you want!" I offer to her, smiling as I cups my  cheeks.

"Huh? Oh you don't have to! I don't want to cause to much trouble-"

"It's no biggie!" I immediately interrupt her.

'It's fine [Name]! After all I'll be your future wife! I've always been wanting to make you stuff!~' I thought, my smile widening.

"Oh okay, if it gets to much trouble you can stop okay?" [Name] says, feeling worried and happy for me.

'Kyaaaah! [Name]-San really cares about me! I won't stop though! Your such an angel!' I thought as I could feel my heart pounding fast every second.

'I should get her some-'

"[Name]-san!" A voice yells out to her, making me snap out of my own thoughts.

"Huh? Suikio-san?" [Name] blurts out as she was then hugged by Suikio. It really made my blood boil to see her hugging [Name].

"I miss you so much! How have you been?" Suikio asks [Name] as she was crushing [Name] more into the hug.

"Uh-"

'Stop hugging her so hard you stupid bitc-'

Behind Suikio was Tanjiro, Zenistu, Insouke, Nezuko. They were glaring at my lovely [Name] with anger and jealousy.

Who the hell do they think they are?

They better get Suikio-bitch from my [Name]-san before I do something!

If they love her then keep her away from her! [Name] is mine and only mine!

"I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HER!"

*A NEW YANDERE ON THE LOOK OUT!*

Yandere type: Obsessive/manipulative type