❤️‍🩹Akaza/Hakuji❤️‍🩹

AKAZA POV:

"Yes...."

"YES!"

'They finally broke up! I can have a chance with her!' I thought as Muzan told us in the group chat that his girlfriend dumped him before he could.

I felt excitement burst in my chest, I have a chance now! Of getting with my crush who I really liked since middle school!

She was so beautiful in many ways, I don't get why Muzan would want to use [Name] to get close to Suikio. Women are pretty but [Name] was more prettier than all of them.

Although I'm not completely mad since Muzan wasn't with her anymore.

I was mad before since he told us he was gonna use her.

I do wonder if she would instead be with me.....

I would show her true love and affection, protect her and do anything for her. She is an angel! She's just so beautiful!

I wish that we can hang out and I can just ask her right now!

And if she accepts to be my girlfriend, god. I would shower her with many gifts, love and affection, support and so much more.

She deserves everything after she helping me out with stuff, never judging or being mean to me.

In lunch she looked so cute and adorable, she loved the food so much I will bring her more.

Although for some reason...I couldn't shake off the fact that I felt like her presence felt maybe...slightly different?.....

But I didn't care, what I cared about was [Name]....

"[NAME] PLEASE STAY WITH ME FOREVER! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE AND ANYTHING!"

*A NEW YANDERE ON THE LOOK OUT!*

Yandere type: Overprotective/Obsessive Type.