Chapter 2: Colton

After dropping Ashley off at work, I headed to the studios just a few minutes away.  I was a film producer in Malibu and I helped make movies, so like Ashley I met a lot of celebrities as well.  I worked with her best friend Hannah because Hannah was one of the makeup artists in that studio so I've seen her a lot.  All of me and Ashley's friends did something of some sort in the film industry so we all see each other or have met each other through work. 
I pulled in through the back and parked then rode a golf cart to the studio I needed to be in.  We passed all the trailers and film equipment but then finally got to Studio A.
"Ok guys let's get moving we have a big day of filming ahead of us." I heard one of the directors say.  I grabbed a muffin off the danish table and sat in my producing chair to start filming once the stars were done getting in their characters outfit.
Hannah walked over to me and stood right next to me.
"So I hear your coming to visit with me and Vince." " Yeah, I asked Ashley and she was excited about it, she can't wait."
Hannah gave me a tap on the shoulder then walked over to the entrance.
We took a break on filming for the day and my assistant came over with a coffee and sandwich.
"Oh shit, I forgot." I looked at him confused when he said, "You have lunch with an editor from People magazine." "Why do I have to have lunch with someone new everyday." "That's part of your job." I sighed then walked out the studio.  There was a black SUV waiting to take me to lunch and I hopped inside and shut the door. 
We met at this modern restaurant just a few minutes away from the studios
"Colton, what a pleasure to meet you." "Nice as always," I said as I shook his hand.  This was Jeffery Conner, an editor for People Magazine.  "So I was asking you to be here because I want to interview the stars of your new show and put an article in my magazine." "Oh wow that is such a great opportunity." He grinned at me.  "We would of course pay you because you created it and would pay the stars." "Then I think we have a deal." We shook hands and ordered some food.  "So I hear your dating Ashley Woods, the private agent." "Um, yeah we've been together for two years, it's been really great." "Aren't you also working with my niece Hannah?" "Yeah but we've only been just friends." "She mentions you a lot." "Why, she has a fiance and she knows I'm very serious with Ashley." "Look I wish I could stay but I have to meet someone in a little bit, but we have the deal." "Yes, thank you for your time." I sighed.  This whole thing with Hannah is gonna be awkward, but I seriously thought she was happy.
I pull into the parking lot to pick up Ashley and wait out front.  She walks down the steps to my car. "Hey babe." She kisses me and I reply.  "Hey babe, how was your day." "Oh you know, the same stuff as always." I pulled out of the parking lot and started to head home.  I couldn't get the thought of Hannah out of my mind.  I really loved Ashley and didn't want her to ruin the relationship we had.  I was very serious with this girl, even serious enough to marry her, I just was gonna play it cool and try to ignore her.
I pulled Ashley into her driveway into her small but modern home.  I was really glad that soon I was gonna walk inside with her.  She got out and started walking towards the front door.  She turned around and looked back at me then ran back to the car.  "Look I'm tired of not having you here every night, I want you to live with me." This was always something I wanted to do since we started dating, our relationship was now taking a big step.  I opened my door and picked her up and carried her inside her house or what was our house now.  "I'm taking a shower." I carried her into the bathroom then inside the shower.  I pushed her up against the tile wall and lifted her arms up.  She started kissing me and  I reached my hands down and pulled her shirt off and over her head.  She grabbed my face and kissed me.  I reached my hands and rubbed them across her back and butt.  She pulled my shirt off and rubbed her hands up and down my stomach.
After a while I was laying down on her bed after the shower and watched as she came out of the bathroom in her pink silky robe.  She went over to the mirror then brushed her long beautiful brown hair.  "How do you always look so beautiful." She turned around and grinned.  "I don't know, I don't try that hard." She walked over to me and laid on top off me.  "I don't look as sexy as you." She ran her fingers through my hair.  "Babe stop lying, your so much sexier than me." She rested her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her back.
We were getting ready to go visit Vince and Hannah a few days later and I was a little nervous about what would happen.  I don't even know why Jeffery would tell me such a thing. 
I walked into the bedroom while Ashley was packing.  She came out of the closet with folded clothes and set them in her suitcase.  "Hey babe." She looked up at me.  "Do you suspect anything weird about Hannah?" "Of course not why." "Nothing, she was just acting weird at work this week." She came and sat next to me.  "Babe I'm sure it's nothing." She kissed my forehead then got up to finish packing.
I heard a car beep outside.  Our driver was here to pick us up to go to Vince and Hannah's.  "Babe, the drivers here." She came out of our room pulling her suitcase and her purse in one arm.  I opened the door for her and we walked to the car and got in.