Chapter 11: Ashley

I was laying on my stomach on the couch with a Mountain Dew bottle on the floor and the Oreos in front of me when I heard the girls walk in.  "Oh Ashley, honey what are you doing." I looked up.  "Living." They took the soda and cookies and put them on the counter.  "Ashley, we've never seen you like this, it's unhealthy." I sat up straight.  "What does it matter anymore, it's not like I'm looking good for anyone." I pulled out a cigarette and started to light it.  "Uhh uh, not on my watch." Tiffany put it out and threw it away.  "Ashley come with us back home where you belong." I sighed.  "I can't this is my new life." They stood up.  "Ashley no it's not, you have a man that loves you very much and he wants to see you and marry you." They dragged me off the couch and took me into my bedroom.  "What are you doing?" "Getting you ready to go see your man." I groaned.  "I can just go in this." They looked at me.  "Umm, I don't think so." They were throwing clothes all over the place to find the perfect outfit.  "Ok, I think we have it, put this on." I went into the bathroom and put on the outfit a spring dress with white sneakers.  I came out and posed.  "Omg, that is perfect, now it's time for glam." They sat me down in a chair with Tiffany doing my hair and Ashley and Jasmine doing my makeup.  "Hold still." Tiffany curled my hair and they just did a basic makeup routine.  "Ok, I think we have it." They all squealed and dragged me out to the car and started driving towards the beach house.  "Ok, I'm nervous." "Girl, you have no reason to be nervous your both going to say what you need to say and then make out." I looked back at her in a funny way.  We pulled up to the beach house and walked inside.  They weren't standing there.  "What where is he." They turned to face me.  "We made a little scavenger hunt, starting here." I walked over to the counter to see a post it not reading, "I know you love to pamper yourself in many ways, go to the place where you do all your pampering." I looked up and gasped.  "The bathroom." We all ran to the bathroom quickly to find another post it note it read, "You always love to have a great night under the stars, go to the place where we shared that night." I suddenly remembered outside on the patio.  I saw another note, "Ok last one go to the place where we could splash around all day long." I was confused for a second then thought real hard when it came to me.  "The beach." The girls and I walked over to the beach to see a blanket laid out with candles and pictures of us and roses.  I started crying while walking over to him.  "Ashley, there is so much I need to say, I love you with all my heart and totally regret breaking your heart because that's the last thing I intend to do, I learned a very painful lesson through that and it was that I needed to learn from my mistake and fix things with the girl I love the most, so to make things right, Ashley, I will never hurt you like that as long as we both shall live and I'm ready to take care of you, to spend forever with you and to be your best friend, so, will you marry me." I started crying even harder.  "Of course, yes." Our friends started cheering while Colton picked me up and kissed me.  All of a sudden Vince yelled, "Yeah, that's my bro." We both started laughing and kissed over again.  We all walked inside and had some drinks then all got our bathing suits on and went out to the pool.  We all jumped in at the same time and the girls got on the guys shoulders and tried to knock each other over.
A few minutes later I went in to refill my glass when Colton came in behind me.  "I'm so happy you gave me a second chance, because I can't live without you." He hugged me and rubbed his hands on my back.  He kissed me then picked me up.  "Babe, there's people around." He smiled.  " I don't care I just got you back." He carried me all the way to the bedroom and threw me down on the bed then locked the door.  He hopped on top of me then slid my bikini top and bottoms off of me.  I pulled his swim trunks off and he started kissing me everywhere and running his fingers down my chest and past my stomach I felt the press of his lips on my body and it tingling.  The night was ended with us tangled up in the sheets and back together again.